Pics that make you smile

Even if it is Aussie wooden dollars, 35K are still a lot :D

The sad thing is, I know what "catfishing" means. :( My attempts to remain unsullied have failed.

Edit > By which I mean I've seen the TV program about it and know what the word means, not that I have any personal experience of it, lol.
And by sullied I mean just knowing about such ridiculous behaviour leaves me feeling tainted.

Last edited:
There are many ways to slip and slide in the highly ordered Danish society, that's why we drink so much beer and do so many drugs so we are constantly at the peak performance when it come to handling a wobbly ground or feet.
Californians would be wise to do the same in regard to earthquakes, with wobbly feet/ground practice you will hardly notice a 7.0 Ricter quake.

I hear the people of Oregon and Washington are already practicing hard too using all means at their disposal.
Those guys will be so ready when California come sliding by on its way to Alaska :D

2b6351071bdcfce7017df31147de6543.gif
Is that Freewheelin Franklin?

The sad thing is, I know what "catfishing" means. :( My attempts to remain unsullied have failed.
I guess I'm "unsullied" because I'm not on most social media - I had to look it up. I don't think YouTube counts as real social media, since the "comments" there are... Not really comments most of the time. Then again, the same could be said about a lot of facetwit posts...

Although I'm in the Netherlands this seems a little over the top for the workplace!

S5OIIKx.jpg

The Anti Saloon League / Temperance movement was a formidable foe for a while

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back