Pics that make you smile

I have the answer to everything already, but I do not claim it's always the right answer :sneaky:

Phil

The job market here are actually better then before covid.

de89d52efe78ac908a17bf2e3bbf5fabd22aca15.jpg

Denmark became larger today, by no small amount, the new part of the kingdom is the size of the Jutland peninsula ( 27.000 Sq/km ), and is maritime territorial waters around "our" Faroe islands.
This growth was achieved in negotiations with Island / Norway and the Faroe islands, these negotiations have been going on since 2017, so not a walk in the park.

Putin had NOTHING to say as he is a rabid mad dog no sane person would deal with.

As skateboarding are on the Olympic program this time, Denmark is sending a 46 year old guy to compete.

Mind you it is not just any old guy, he is 2 times x games gold winner ( 2008 & 2009 ) and 3 times silver ( 1997 - 2003 - 2013 ), and have been ranked worlds best skater 2 times.
I think it is a bit funny we dont have a younger guy to enter.
imagescaler

After launching forward off a skateboard at full speed which hit a raised concrete section and stopped about 25 years ago, I quit riding them while all my bones were still intact. One of my better decisions in life :cool:

Phil

As a kid i rode a skateboard while wearing roller skates. :rolleyes:
I also got in a high speed wobble trying to demo to my classmates the speed i was able to do the day before, jumped off and ran, which might have made it more graceful, but the damn board bounced off the curb and right out under my one foot, launched me and spun me so i landed on my back, and as luck would have it i wore a nylon jacket which allowed me to slide to a stop, without hammering my back head into the tarmac.

O and then a guy on a Vespa scooter drove right past me, while i was sliding on my back looking up at him.

The guy the day before that "timed" me was a car driver yelling at me that i was doing 50 KM/h down the not terrible steep road.

It is my old school on the left where i had many a traumatic experience as a kid, sliding on my back in front of it was one of the easy to deal with ones.
Street view up the road.

I fractured my hip when I fell off a skateboard in my younger days. Couldn’t walk properly for weeks and t’s never been the same since.

They nixed the ATM machine i normally use to go withdraw 1000 DKkr now and then, already i have gone there 2 times to get money, forgetting it is no longer there. :rolleyes::giggle:
It is right at a intersection, and i am sure people waiting for green light have been wondering why the old idiot is headbanging the A pillar on the little red car, while scolding himself in English.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back