Powerucc Panorama2

Look closely at the image and you'll notice it very clearly: for example clip 622 suddenly jumps to 633 and so forth.
Once again, just update your firmware and see if this fixes your issue...

Firmware 1.08.03

I would rather wait on updating in case there is a hardware fault, however if it's mainly a software issue I have no qualms on updating.

Firmware 1.08.03

I would rather wait on updating in case there is a hardware fault, however if it's mainly a software issue I have no qualms on updating.

Did it worked for you before fine and only recently this fault accrued ?
For some people in the past 1.08.03 had bugs ( not for me ), - at that time was other FW 1.08.05 as well.

But since then I think nearly dozen of different firmware upgrades released. The latest confirmed is THIS one. There is option of 12, 15, 21 Mbps bit-rate. I recommend 15mbps.

Follow my step by step video on how to update:

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the firmware to v1.12.04 as per the article on Panorama said it was the latest firmware version.
Later on I noticed a comment stating "I was told the lower number v1.12.03 is actually newer than v1.12.04" http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...mbps-bit-rate-v1-12-03.4651/page-2#post-61511
On top of it all, the website of Panorama lists version 1.12.05: http://www.pcglory.co.kr/board_p/index.php?boardid=board_downp&mode=view&no=24

Would be nice to select bitrate, so should I try upgrading yet another time and if so which one?

Would be nice to select bitrate, so should I try upgrading yet another time and if so which one?

Read my last post ;)

There won't be any issues upgrading from v.1.12.04 to 03, seeing as you aren't downgrading? I was curious as to the 05, isn't that the newest one?

There won't be any issues upgrading from v.1.12.04 to 03, seeing as you aren't downgrading? I was curious as to the 05, isn't that the newest one?

For different markets there are different numerics dependind on functions like front LED ON or OFF, g-sensor sencitivity etc. Its not downgrading and even if it would be, then nothing bad happends. As I am already mentioning 3rd time: FW link I provided is the latest for western market which have been confirmed to public. Please try it a let know if it worked 4 u.

Last edited:
For different markets there are different numerics dependind on functions like front LED ON or OFF, g-sensor sencitivity etc. Its not downgrading and even if it would be, then nothing bad happends. As I am already mentioning 3rd time: FW link I provided is the latest for western market which have been confirmed to public. Please try it a let know if it worked 4 u.

Hi @niko, have a you heard if there is a new firmware on the horizon? I'm still holding out for an 18Mbps bit rate w/ a g-sensor update. It would be awesome of there was a roadmap shared by the developer on things they're working on, priorities, and so forth. Is this communicated anywhere outside this forum. I remember about a month ago hear a firmware was coming, but nothing has materialized that I of yet. Is there a format outside this forum to request features in the firmware? I realize how lucky we are with Pano that there is on-going development, so I'm definitely not complaining or concerned about the rate of development, I just want to understand if there is a process outside this forum.

For example, I want to submit the delay start/record request, I think this could be good for folks who have vehicles that cut power and the supercaps will take a few seconds to recharge. I wouldn't mind a delay of 10 seconds or so.

Last edited:
Please try it a let know if it worked 4 u.

Some weeks after the FW update, I've collected enough video. Unfortunately the same problem is experienced with the updated FW as well, see image.

Attachments

• Img 1.png
    Img 1.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 26
Some weeks after the FW update, I've collected enough video. Unfortunately the same problem is experienced with the updated FW as well, see image.

Which FW you updated to, and onderline files that you have under question.

Sorry, I didn't quite grasp this part of the question.
I think he meant "underline" as in please highlight which files you're questioning... The image itself doesn't help understand the problem you're trying to describe.

Hey Niko, I've been offline for a bit and should probably revisit the current firmware version. Which release is the latest that you have shared with the community?

Hey Niko, I've been offline for a bit and should probably revisit the current firmware version. Which release is the latest that you have shared with the community?

Latest confirmed is v1.12.06

Myself personally I like v1.12.03 better, because of more night details readings than at v1.12.06

Latest confirmed is v1.12.06

Myself personally I like v1.12.03 better, because of more night details readings than at v1.12.06

I prefer the latest firmware with no violet/purple color. (But understand slightly less detail). It's a preference thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
D II / S 9
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Back