Restarting record after exiting Video list

XotGuy

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Hello all b1w owners!
I've got a acv gq900w - it's a clone of b1w that sold in Russia. It is the same device, just with different name and it can be flashed with b1w firmware.
But it has it's own firmware\app and it has the same functions except one differens - with b1w firmware (20180528s wifi default off\on) in app, after watching recorded videos and exiting from Video list to main screen - recording is stopped, and needs to be started manually. With GQ900W_1.2 firmware - recording starts automatically after exiting Video list. And it is very useful feature.
I did some tests - b1w firmware and acv app; acv firmware and b1w app - and recording starts automatically after exiting Video list only with acv firmware, so it's not an app feature.

I prefer to stay with b1w fw because it has more functions like wifi control and auto-rotating image that acv hasn't. But i've really miss that restarting record feature.
Is it possible to do something with it ? maybe in new version?
Thx in advance!

auto starting recording when you exit the app is how it should function, if you feedback to @estore009 they will probably get this function added as it's good for their customers

With GQ900W_1.2 firmware - recording starts automatically after exiting Video list. And it is very useful feature.
Thanks for your report! It is the same operation as the oldest APP version for B1W! Most of the users do not like this feature, so we ask them to disable it in the next versions!

Back