SD Formatting problems [product defective]

Buddypalsajovizi

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have formatted my Samsung 64 GB evo as exFAT, however, when plugging into the camera it requests to format it due to some storage error, what you'd believe is a completed format the camera is not recording as the recording time remains at 00:00:00:00 if I turn it off and back on it will want to reformat again.

I not sure what I am doing wrong.

Format the card in the camera (from the menu) and not from your computer, it should solve this.

That is what I have been doing, however, the camera will report a storage error moment I start recording.

I found the problem, the MicroSD card slot in the camera is defective it does not hold the MicroSD card deep enough in the slot to read and write to the card.... I am seeking for a replacement.
Meanwhile I have gotten it to work by using my fingernail and push / hold the card slightly deeper in and functions properly. (until I let go)

The card should push and lock in via spring tension. When you took it out, did you push the card in a little to release the lock or did you just pull it straight out?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S mini0906 1
E mini0906 3
T mini0906 2
Rayman.Chan mini0906 25
Back