Secondary Camera

thank you for your feedback, now tell me how to fix 180 degree

thank you street guardian

ok, correct estore009, i turned the unit around, in opposite direction and now works fine, thank you.
also not on back window, is being installed in a perspex box down on towbar on my ute, rear camera will be used for hooking up to my trailers.
appreciate your help.
regards
denis

OK, my re-order is finally getting shipped out. I'm excited again!

ok, correct estore009, i turned the unit around, in opposite direction and now works fine, thank you.
also not on back window, is being installed in a perspex box down on towbar on my ute, rear camera will be used for hooking up to my trailers.
appreciate your help.
regards
denis
Just got my cam, haven't tried it yet.
How do you identify which way is up?

Hi deoccultist, initially had the cable end on camera coming from left, so to correct as per estore009, i just turned the camera unit over / around as per photo.
Denis

Attachments

• Rear camera ute.jpg
    Rear camera ute.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi deoccultist, initially had the cable end on camera coming from left, so to correct as per estore009, i just turned the camera unit over / around as per photo.
Denis
Thanks that's good to know.

If you're not certain which way it goes, temporarily tape it in place, record some video, then view the results in a vid player. This will also let you see if the mounting location is optimum. if window defroster wires are in the view, etc.

Phil

If you're not certain which way it goes, temporarily tape it in place, record some video, then view the results in a vid player. This will also let you see if the mounting location is optimum. if window defroster wires are in the view, etc.

Phil
Yeah true. I installed mine last night had it powered on to check before install.

The rear camera image is a reversed/mirror image, is there a way to flip it back around?
1619183235785.png

HEHE so the Aussies drive on the "normal" side of the road now, thats good to know cuz i almost got my Danish ass run over in Fremantle back in 1998 :)
Their new Alphabet though,,,,, i guess too many Greeks with influence these days :LOL:

That will need a FW fix- @estore009 should be able to have this happen.

Phil

Image looks alright during the day
vlcsnap-2021-04-23-23h51m57s834.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-04-23-23h55m49s134.jpg

A bit grainy and noisy image at night in the dark through the back window, not sure if the tinting has anything to do with it...
vlcsnap-2021-04-23-23h39m12s165.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-04-23-23h34m13s226.jpg

The rear camera image is a reversed/mirror image, is there a way to flip it back around?
It is an AHD rear camera, default reversed/mirror image, cannot be adjusted by the firmware! But only can toggle regular image/mirror image when preview on the camera screen;
A bit grainy and noisy image at night in the dark through the back window, not sure if the tinting has anything to do with it...
Should be a little better if remove the tint.

Back