SG9663DC beta firmware

I'm still experiencing strong blooming even with the 1.20 beta firmware.
I hope it will be addressed, since with that blooming, many details are lost and licence plates unreadable.
Thanks

the firmware we are working on right now is a bugfix we've been chasing, it will come after that

I'm still on v1.20 and got that format card message for the first time since updating to this FW. I held down the power button and turned it back on again which sorted it.

Any known issues with v1.22? I think I'll look to update to that one if it's running smoothly!

please update to the latest version, there are some changes applicable to your issue

you may have mentioned it previously so apologies in advance if you had, what memory card are you using?

please update to the latest version, there are some changes applicable to your issue

you may have mentioned it previously so apologies in advance if you had, what memory card are you using?
I will update it tonight, all being well.

I'm using a 128gb Toshiba Exceria M302 card

I’ve never tested Toshiba cards either yet. I’m still bundling Samsung EVO U3 Cards for North America stock. No reports of secondary format Card messages after its already been formatted.

I got it based on Niko's approval

yeah I know he uses Toshiba cards, I haven't tested them myself, to date I only recall him mentioning one problem card that needed replacing

see how you go with the latest firmware though and let me know if you have any errors

I got it based on Niko's approval

yeah I know he uses Toshiba cards, I haven't tested them myself, to date I only recall him mentioning one problem card that needed replacing

see how you go with the latest firmware though and let me know if you have any errors
Well on the last FW version I was having this formatting issue at least once a week, this is the very first time it's happened on this FW, so hopefully it's a good sign!

I have tested those Toshiba U3 cards, and so far they have worked in all but the SJ7 Star action camera. though their 40 MB/s wite speed should be fine for that camera.

Worked like a charm in the GC V3

I can pop one in the DC on my Imminent drive if you like ?

Well on the last FW version I was having this formatting issue at least once a week, this is the very first time it's happened on this FW, so hopefully it's a good sign!

there have been some incremental changes so certainly worth seeing how it goes

128 GB Toshiba M302 installed.
Toshiba-Exceria-M302-EA-MicroSDXC-UHS-I-U3-128GB.jpg

No issues so far

The newest one ( beta )

Judging by the release notes, am I correct in concluding that this update is more important if you have the hardwire cable?

Richard

Judging by the release notes, am I correct in concluding that this update is more important if you have the hardwire cable?

Richard

depends which version you're on now but yes a lot of the recent changes are related to testing we've been doing with the 3 wire cable, that said though having people use this version while still using the 2 wire cable is still helpful just in case there is some problem we're not aware of, things can slip through the cracks sometimes

once we have some of the first trial production 3 wire cables ready we'll be offering them out to people that may want to help field test

Back