SG9663DR update

ok, express post it is then
have you ever looked into TOLL express? i get a few of them from some places down in sydney and victoria, i put an order in for some stuff middle of the day, then next day its here in the morning and im like WTF? i just ordered less than 24 hours ago.

No I use a few different carriers depending on where things are going, had issues with Toll before stuffing up our incoming deliveries so have given them a miss for anything outgoing

starting to pull the mazda apart thinking how and where i can install this beauty.
seeing i got a couple front and back already, sideways will be the go this time i reckon, out the side windows.

seeing i got a couple front and back already, sideways will be the go this time i reckon, out the side windows.

My plan was to use it for side cameras. I bought two X2s and had them set up for a while waiting for this thing to come out, but they have been sitting in a box since my last accident about eight months ago. I still can't get USAA to pay for the rental fee. The way things have been going for me lately, I don't think I'll ever be able to buy one. I am still working full time unlike a lot of unfortunate folks out there, just getting hit with a lot of unexpected expenses.

I'm going to go for side-facing eventually. But I'll start with front & rear, or at least have the main unit somewhere near the dashboard for easier setup & testing

I admire your enthusiasm but it might be better to wait until you have it before you start pulling the car apart
not pulling apart as far to stop it being drivable, just a panel here and there looking for mounting places and wiring locations so it can go straight in

Quite a departure from the current rear cam design.

Is this meant to be hardwired? Don't see a 12V adapter.

Last edited:
Quite a departure from the current rear cam design.

Is this meant to hardwired? Don't see a 12V adapter.

3-wire Hardwire kit is included. (Shown here)
6bb521d6a8bfead75ca161555c605bcc.jpg

2-wire Cigarette plug isn’t included but is an optional accessory.

Is the quick start guide showing 2 front cam but no rear?

Can't wait to see some reviews on this.!
they're remote cameras, connected to the screen where the "brains" are by a single wire. i think the intention was 1 for rear, 1 for front.. but you could put them wherever you wanted i suppose

I meant how come the camera shown on the right of the box look different on the guide. Thought it was a graphic error or something.

Back