SG9663DR update

Yes, things change, for more than 2 weeks ago i said they will be there within the time frame a man can go without food.
I am very happy no one held me to that cuz i have eaten many times since then.

In counter strike terms " i have my AWP and i have set up camp"

What type of power connection(s) will it have? Will it include the "hardwire parking mode" where it cuts off power after a select set time duration and or detection of battery current drop? Maybe this is incorporated into the main head module power connection then a Parking Mode Hardwire kit will not be needed?
hardwire kit is included, just like our other models the low voltage cutoff is in the power supply, the timer settings are in the camera

I have to relocate my sister again, its only a year since she moved to her current apartment, but on July 3 i have to do it all over again for her, so my 4 of july are probably going to be pretty laid back.
At least she only move 100 M this time, still the same apartment block, but to the #1 floor, i said she have to rent a car, even if its not far i cant carry stuff back and forth all day, im too old for that stuff.

You're teasing us you rascal :p

Gives me something pleasant to look forward to this weekend (y)

Phil

@Street Guardian USA so are you going to give us here in this forum that have been patiently waiting for 2 years a heads up/first crack at these when you are ready sell? Just asking.

@Street Guardian USA so are you going to give us here in this forum that have been patiently waiting for 2 years a heads up/first crack at these when you are ready sell? Just asking.

As soon as our web guy finishes editing the new photos and creating the new listings we’ll open up USA / Canada preorders. (I’ll post about it ASAP).

Anyone in a rush to try and get one “ASAP” send me a private message (if you want to try and snag one of the few rushed airfreight ones arriving Monday)

We’ll have plenty of stock eventually but the second larger shipment will be delayed a bit from sea freight.

Hay you are in Australia where the manufacturer jokiin is. Go across your street and get one from him.
yeah @wozzzzza it's only a leisurely 26 hour drive from your place to here, don't be so lazy, just come and get one :P oh yeah, I forgot the borders are closed at the moment, sorry about that, you'll have to make do with me sending you one, address details are still the same I take it???

O BTW i spoke to my M8 earlier today, he do not have cancer, he is loosing weight the normal way and his blood sugars are also improving, soon he will probably be the skinny one of us and i will be the fat bastard.
So work at his place are scheduled for next Tuesday and Wednesday with new years evening 2.0 in between the two :)

yeah @wozzzzza it's only a leisurely 26 hour drive from your place to here, don't be so lazy, just come and get one :p oh yeah, I forgot the borders are closed at the moment, sorry about that, you'll have to make do with me sending you one, address details are still the same I take it???
Yup that is what I though...a 26 hour drive in Australia is like just across the street.

yeah @wozzzzza it's only a leisurely 26 hour drive from your place to here, don't be so lazy, just come and get one :p oh yeah, I forgot the borders are closed at the moment, sorry about that, you'll have to make do with me sending you one, address details are still the same I take it???
yeah i tried driving down when i heard they were ready, got stopped at border and turned around. yeah address still the same,

Back