SG9665GC firmware update

I did not want to get beta offered on beginning thread u sent and deeper in chat was mentioned site to get update https://streetguardian.info/support . Got it from there and version changed from SG20151109.v2 to SG20160111.v2. I think its latest if its beta that is fine too. Thank you for help

so question ... when do you need to download new firmware and updates? and how does it work, you download the file and then you drag the file to you GC ?

Still a newb here

so question ... when do you need to download new firmware and updates? and how does it work, you download the file and then you drag the file to you GC ?

Still a newb here

all instructions are included with the downloads but basically yes, unzip the file, copy the appropriate file to the memory card, put it in the camera and the camera will update, pretty straightforward

Ah ok i forgot the memory card part I was thinking a drag n drop straight to the camera, idk why but yeah.

Alright cool so should i stay posted to this thread for updates or the other one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks

updates get posted to the support page of our website

I had bookmarked this page https://streetguardian.info/whats-new/SG9665GC-Firmware-V2/ before, but the new firmware was not linked from here. I eventually downloaded it off the support page and will try it later. I think that page is the only one that has links to the prior firmware versions so it would be nice to also have a "SG9665GC_V2_Update_3.zip" link from here.

I changed the format of the links on the support page so that I can update them without having to wait for our web guy to do it as he isn't always able to get to it quickly

I changed the format of the links on the support page so that I can update them without having to wait for our web guy to do it as he isn't always able to get to it quickly

Thanks, I appreciate it getting posted sooner rather than later so however you had to do it is fine.

so question ... when do you need to download new firmware and updates?
Still a newb here
you don't ever "need" to download any updates at all, you can use the camera for as long as you like with the current firmware. downloading updates is totally optional.

you don't ever "need" to download any updates at all, you can use the camera for as long as you like with the current firmware. downloading updates is totally optional.
True true i guess i should have worded differently, more like to stay up to date.

True true i guess i should have worded differently, more like to stay up to date.

You can read the change log (or ask us) and see if it's anything you're interested in as new updates are released. Inovation and improvements is an ongoing process for existing and future new products.

Back