SG9665GC firmware update

Just recieved my SG 9665GM with Firmware SG20151109.V2

Is this the latest and greatest firmware?

All good
We're always testing a new beta firmware and we'll post details once the next build is ready for the public release. We're always looking to improve and enhance things wherever possible

Just recieved my SG 9665GM with Firmware SG20151109.V2

Is this the latest and greatest firmware?
Just a small correction not to confuse others: SG9665GC, not -GM. But I do believe it's just a typo [emoji6]

Hi, Probably been asked before but my new camera is on its way from Srathfields ,Concord ,NSW, will it have the latest firmware update installed or will I have to download it ?

Hi, Probably been asked before but my new camera is on its way from Srathfields ,Concord ,NSW, will it have the latest firmware update installed or will I have to download it ?
latest

Thanks Wozzzzza and jokiin, will save me doing it. Going to reverse the GPS innards and then set it up for the car as soon as it arrives.:)

What is the latest beta firmware version? I put a beta firmware on today. think it was 617. Is that the latest an if not where can I find a link to the latest. The one I have seems ok so far ,although I have only driven about 10 k's. It doesn't seem to show the speed on the camera itself though. I made sure it was turned on in the settings. I just wanted to see if it worked and am not too worried if it doesn't because I only have the screen on for a minute.

Edit: I may have put this in the wrong thread.

What is the latest beta firmware version? I put a beta firmware on today. think it was 617. Is that the latest an if not where can I find a link to the latest. The one I have seems ok so far ,although I have only driven about 10 k's. It doesn't seem to show the speed on the camera itself though. I made sure it was turned on in the settings. I just wanted to see if it worked and am not too worried if it doesn't because I only have the screen on for a minute.

Beta (pre-release)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/sg9665gc-firmware-updates-and-pre-release-access.16310/

Release
HTTPS://streetguardian.info/support

The default is probably going to work best for most situations right now, the other two settings will get some further adjustments later

The default is probably going to work best for most situations right now, the other two settings will get some further adjustments later

Ok ,thanks jokiin. I have it set on average atm.

I have updated the Street Guardian to SG201606617v2 firmware. Everything seems to be working fine ,except I thought that the speed was supposed to be showing on the cam. I have it all turned on in the setup , but it doesn't show onscreen. It shows on when I play back on the computer no problem. If I use Registrator viewer or vlc player it works onscreen. It just doesn't show on the camera itself.

I am not all that worried about having it on the cam screen all the time because I have the screen turning off after 1 minute anyway. any ideas if I might be doing something wrong ,or is that how it is supposed to work? Any input is welcome. Thanks.

Back