SG9665GC firmware update

it's not meant to show on the screen, it's embedded in the video

Great, thank you jokiin. At least I know that I haven't done something wrong now. All good then.

I will do some changes later to the center and low settings to fine tune them further but that will take some time, one specifically will be tailored more toward your situation where the majority of the bottom half of the image doesn't change a lot due to your long bonnet taking up so much of the field of view, when I get to this stage I will ask you to help us test those if that's ok

Specially for me? Of course I'll help!!
What does the Low setting do exactly? I guess it biasses towards the lower part of the image. Which would not be good for my situation I guess.

Specially for me? Of course I'll help!!
What does the Low setting do exactly? I guess it biasses towards the lower part of the image. Which would not be good for my situation I guess.

no the low setting will work against you for sure

we still have work to do on peak brightness levels and contrast fine tuning

although the changes I plan for the other AE tables won't officially be know as the 'Feitelijk firmware' you are an ideal candidate for what I want to achieve and probably in the best position to be able to test these when we get to that stage

I have installed the latest beta firmware .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2q7pflzg6m4b3b2/SG9665GC_V2_beta_21.zip

However I have noticed that the speed doesn't show in any of the players I use ,except Registrator viewer anymore . it was showing the speed using VLC player until I upgraded the firmware. Is that how the beta firmware has now been reworked ? Has anybody else using the Beta noticed that or is it just me. Thanks.

Default setting in the menu is speed display off, have you adjusted it back on? Firmware update will reset it back to off

Default setting in the menu is speed display off, have you adjusted it back on? Firmware update will reset it back to off

Hi jokiin. Yes I have it turned on in settings. As I said it is working using Registrator viewer, but nothing else for some reason.

Edit: I will double check it though.

No other reports of this in beta v21

Maybe re-flash a second time, reset to factory defaults and turn MPH back on. Also try turning KPH on as a test as well.

@jokiin. Please disregard everything in my previous posts . I double checked my settings and somehow the setting for the speed was turned off. The GPS was on though. I would have sworn I turned the speed back on too. Sorry for the mistake guys. :)

Not sure where to ask. I have
SG9665GC v2 2016 edition
I tried to install latest firmware and since Im rookie Im not sure how i did. Version SG20151109.V2. Is it latest at this mmt? Thank you

Hi guys, trying to install update above Version SG20151109.V2 . Failed about 10 times already. I did format card in PC (fat32 default) then copied(drag) latest update on the card , then I put card in cam and I can see more frequent blinking of rec LED then cam will start and no update there. what am I doing wrong? Thanks for help

Hi guys, trying to install update above Version SG20151109.V2 . Failed about 10 times already. I did format card in PC (fat32 default) then copied(drag) latest update on the card , then I put card in cam and I can see more frequent blinking of rec LED then cam will start and no update there. what am I doing wrong? Thanks for help

You're looking at the wrong thread, you should be getting the V2 update from here:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/sg9665gc-firmware-updates-and-pre-release-access.16310/

Plus never format the card in the PC, by format FAT32 they mean format the card inside the camera which will format it FAT32.

Back