SG9665GC firmware updates and pre release access

I have deleted all the posts with name calling and insults. Also moved the off-topic posts to the sg9665gc high contrast dynamic range thread. Finally had to ban the following members: cruze, sam rothberg, Brenda and undecided. They were all the same person using multiple accounts. Hopefully we are back on topic.
Has this person previously also posted as Moral Hazard?

New AE SG9665GC. v9 (top) vs v20 (bottom, AE average).
This is driving in extreme conditions with side and front facing low-sun.
Also my car windshield is total disaster with loads of tiny stone-chips and mini scratches which makes video quality even worse, however for judging AE it doesn't play that much role, so you can see the difference between old and New AE performance.

View attachment 24656

View attachment 24657

View attachment 24658

View attachment 24659

View attachment 24660

View attachment 24661

View attachment 24662

View attachment 24663

View attachment 24664

Thanks Niko!

another week or so before the next version

Hope there will be some further AE tweaks coming. Still seem to be having trouble finding a particular combination of settings that works well in most situations for my particular vehicle in the environments I usually drive in.

Hope there will be some further AE tweaks coming. Still seem to be having trouble finding a particular combination of settings that works well in most situations for my particular vehicle in the environments I usually drive in.

There's a couple of things we're working on right now, AE tweaks might not be in the next version but further adjustments won't be far off

another week or so before the next version

Another week +4. Anywhere close?
I'm not being a jerk here, but have you considered firm, targeted release dates, or is that something that won't work in your situation?

Release version is on their site.
I only found it yesterday, the file is dated 29th June.

Beta 22 was dated 28th, don't know what changes they made.

Another week +4. Anywhere close?
I'm not being a jerk here, but have you considered firm, targeted release dates, or is that something that won't work in your situation?

next week maybe, we're working on a bug fix which is taking longer than expected, pushing updates out to a set schedule just means either missing dates or putting out updates with known problems, neither one is the right way, also worth noting that not every beta is released to the public if we find something wrong, not seeing a release isn't an indication of no activity

IIRC thats the same as Beta 22.

there's only a very minor adjustment between the two versions, nothing worth worrying about if you're on B22 already

yes it has been arranged already, just not ready yet, when it is done we may need to check a few things first as the memory mapping is different in the V1 so need to double check that some of the new features are no issue on V1 but at that point I might see if any of the V1 owners want to give it a try so that we can speed things up for the rest
Hi @jokiin Is there any further news on the latest V1 Firmware release, please?

Hi @jokiin Is there any further news on the latest V1 Firmware release, please?

we held it back as there's a couple of bugs we're just sorting out now in the V2 firmware, hope to have those done during the week, if it all checks out then we'll roll all the fixes into the V1 build, once you hear the V2 firmware is done you should see a V1 version within a few days

I am unable to download the beta from the link on the 1st post, is mediafire having issue?

I have tried using different web browsers and nothing seems to work. I also tried to download the current firmware from https://streetguardian.info/support but they also seem to host files on mediafire

Thanks in advance

Have you tried to download Beta 26 yet for ur SG9665GC. If so can you let me know if all ur exposure problems were solved.

Thanks for quick reply I'm a bit cautious about beta

The Betas from Street Guardian are always well crafted and stable. Certainly nothing to worry about. If there should be an unexpected issue it is easy to revert back to an older version.

Back