979e5cdece8a.png

055def4401e5.png

https://yadi.sk/i/mkoluIpHg6daA

https://yadi.sk/i/-iDKv62cg6dhy

https://yadi.sk/i/fXdn3xM3g6dix

Thank you Niko for help in creating a video

Last edited:
I have no such pictures

...what this looks like from outside the car, for example a picture taken at eye level to show how stealthy this is?
This will vary significantly from one vehicle to another. I currently have one in the rear of my vehicle and you can't see it at all from the outside unless you know it's there and are looking for it - but the rear glass is heavily tinted and at a pretty extreme angle. My wife's car has minimal tint and is more upright and it will easily be seen.

(It's raining now or I'd go out and get a picture.)

Edit: Since you have 2 you could take one and do a temporary mount using Velcro tape and see how it works in your car.

hehe :D you have to take into consideration many of the users in here is very addicted, and beeing that way they will have ther "fix" any way they can.

Some have even become so addicted they had to become dealers to fulfill ther needs, /me looks @niko ;)

Some have even become so addicted they had to become dealers to fulfill ther needs, /me looks @niko ;)
its tempting and I have been tempted a few times to enquire but I don't have the time to pursue this adventure.

I have kicked a couple of habits over the years, and i have outgrown spending more money than i have.

Which mean i get frustrated often as there is still a lot of things i would like to buy :rolleyes: and i do have 1 empty window in my car :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure about that?

What is visible from the outside, is pretty small. It does need a 90 degree adapter though to hide the USB cable better.

BUC3akB.png
That doesn't look like a SGZC12RC in that picture.

Edit: Sorry my mistake. Mistaken photos of SGZC12SG with SGZC12RC.

Last edited:
Would love to have 2 remote cams attaching to just one central monitor unit for the SGZC12RC.
Unlike the Panorama X2 where the front cam is just hideously large.

if you want stealth, Mobius is the best for that but the streetguardian is just better video quality, heres my old Mobius. can hardly see it as I have just the lens sticking out with the rest of it inside the roof lining.

Attachments

• IMG_9301_.jpg
    IMG_9301_.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 40
I have a Mitsubishi ASX with a dash SG installed with 64Gb card and its great.

Considering a rear cam, I have a power port resembling the cigarette lighter one in front. Its in the rear compartment of the console marked 12V 120W which I assume will be OK for a rear SG cam.

Sat nav wont be a problem, flipped and attached to the rear window, but to properly hide the power cable I will need it extended to about 5 metres total length.

Will this work?

Will there be any interference to the radio antenna mounted nearby on the roof rear?

Nice idea to stick it up on the trim , so far I have my rear mounted on the rear window, and its NOT stealthy at all. Will see if my trim is large enough to pull off what you did. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sat nav wont be a problem, flipped and attached to the rear window, but to properly hide the power cable I will need it extended to about 5 metres total length.

Will this work?

Will there be any interference to the radio antenna mounted nearby on the roof rear?

Good question........ I don't see any issues with other extensions and others more informed will reply.

Back