SGDCHW for SG9663DC (3-wire hardwire kit to enable PARKING MODE function) Timed & Low Battery Discharge Prevention

So after updating to beta firmware last night with 3 wire. I set timer for 30 minutes. How ever 8 hours later it was still recording.

So after updating to beta firmware last night with 3 wire. I set timer for 30 minutes. How ever 8 hours later it was still recording.

I think I posted this elsewhere as well.

I think I posted this elsewhere as well.
Was it recording in time-lapse mode or normal mode?

Which beta did you install?

Ok that's the last beta, we're working on a new version now that should address the issue you have

How do you tell the difference between normal and parking mode? Is the led red or can be set as a different colour?

On the beta thread it says:

No change log as this is a test build, needs testing by both 2 and 3 wire power supply users, note new menu setting Power Input, default is 2 wire, this will need to be changed to 3 wire for those with the 3 wire power supply

What does it mean by 2 and 3 wire power supply users?

On the beta thread it says:

No change log as this is a test build, needs testing by both 2 and 3 wire power supply users, note new menu setting Power Input, default is 2 wire, this will need to be changed to 3 wire for those with the 3 wire power supply

What does it mean by 2 and 3 wire power supply users?

you either have a two wire power supply, aka the cig charger, or the hardwire kit which is 3 wire

ok thanks
Looks like coincidence. I'm still having these issues with either a) full video recordings instead of parking mode or b) a short 3 minute clip before shutting off. I'm at a loss as to why most of my issues seem to happen where I park for work in a parking garage.

Looks like coincidence. I'm still having these issues with either a) full video recordings instead of parking mode or b) a short 3 minute clip before shutting off. I'm at a loss as to why most of my issues seem to happen where I park for work in a parking garage.

what firmware version are you on currently?

Updated to 1.34T, formatted the card after the firmware update, 6 hour shutdown timer and 5fps, set the camera to 3 power supply and got about 1 minute of footage before the camera shut off

Updated to 1.34T, formatted the card after the firmware update, 6 hour shutdown timer and 5fps, set the camera to 3 power supply and got about 1 minute of footage before the camera shut off

give me 10 minutes and I'll post another version in the beta thread

Back