SGGCCPL Circular Polarizing ( CPL ) Lens Filter for Street Guardian SG9665GC

Ordered 2. Volume discount? :D

Thanks but I don't see your order in our system yet.

Our cost for these are quite high since they are custom made by a 3rd party in small batches for now. We won't be able to offer any discounts at this time. We are offering these CPL's right away to fully polish up the SG9665GC as its been a top request. We'll see what we can do in the future.

I wanted to confirm that yes, this new custom CPL filter will work with both the thin and thick mount.
(Someone just sent an inquiry)

Last edited:
Order placed with pier28! I do quite a bit of night time driving so this will work really well for my purposes! Invoice ID: 100000759

Btw, I just thought about it, where can I purchase an additional VHB pad for the SG? I had to reposition the cam due to the cam interfering with the rear view mirror and would like to have one as a backup. I'm willing to send extra funds for inclusion with the cpl filter. Please advise.

Btw, I just thought about it, where can I purchase an additional VHB pad for the SG? I had to reposition the cam due to the cam interfering with the rear view mirror and would like to have one as a backup. I'm willing to send extra funds for inclusion with the cpl filter. Please advise.

we include extras in the box, have you used those already?

Order placed with pier28! I do quite a bit of night time driving so this will work really well for my purposes! Invoice ID: 100000759

I'm very impressed how well this particular German CPL performs at night. I think I'll be leaving mine on all the time. I'll toss in a free VHB pad no problem. (Just made a note on your order)

we include extras in the box, have you used those already?

Yes, there was one on the slim mount and just the additional loose one.

I'm very impressed how well this particular German CPL performs at night. I think I'll be leaving mine on all the time. I'll toss in a free VHB pad no problem. (Just made a note on your order)

Thank you so much!

I do want to thank both of you for quick replies. The customer service is outstanding! I will have no hesitations recommending both the camera and your companies.

Who could help me with getting one in Australia?:)

My bad. Just read the post. I'll PM him now. Thank you.

Last edited:
That is a very good news ! this little baby is on my shopping list :)

North America Pre-Sales are open:
https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/accessories/cpl-for-sg9665gc-circular-polarizing-lens.html
I'll update the expected ETA once things are further along. I just received my sample a few days ago. Amazon/eBay product pages won't be ready for a bit

If you are in the EU/UK order through @niko

If you are in Australia, order through @jokiin

If you are in the Commonwealth of Independent States, Russia, order through @alexsoll
For EU customers I am going to set-up pre-order listing in my online shop today later on. Last night was too late, wanted to finish this presentation.

Cool!
Preoder just placed form Hiniko

I want one too... Niko can we proceed as before? I think I could survive until pricing is definitive..:D

I want one too... Niko can we proceed as before? I think I could survive until pricing is definitive..:D
Urs. No problem. Please e-mail me and we go from there.

Back