SGGCCPL Circular Polarizing ( CPL ) Lens Filter for Street Guardian SG9665GC

Nice job on the photo comparisons

Thanks. I do my best to bring out more detailed presentation of product that customer is planning to get for his / her hard-earned money. Without detailed comparison of different scenes would be hard to explain how product performs in real life, hence so many videos, screenshots etc. But there are more to come ( step by step )

Any more specs on the CPL?

Any more specs on the CPL?

here is from the first post:

"CPL filter shell made of strong and flexible plastic with heatproof rating up to 80C / 176F.
Made In Germany CPL glass consist of 4 layers: protective glass + Circular Polarized glass + protective glass + UV glass.
NB! CPL glass comes already manually pre-adjusted for correct polarization.
Buyers don't need to adjust anything, - just attach to SG9665GC"

What else would you like to know?

Was thinking more along the lines of transmission curves. ;)

here is from the first post:

"CPL filter shell made of strong and flexible plastic with heatproof rating up to 80C / 176F.
Made In Germany CPL glass consist of 4 layers: protective glass + Circular Polarized glass + protective glass + UV glass.
NB! CPL glass comes already manually pre-adjusted for correct polarization.
Buyers don't need to adjust anything, - just attach to SG9665GC"

What else would you like to know?
That pretty much covers it :)

how about force it takes to break it in half?

Great news on the cpl. Will Robrrt at Calgary dash cam be selling them as well or do I need to go through Pier28 for Canada ?

Great news on the cpl. Will Robrrt at Calgary dash cam be selling them as well or do I need to go through Pier28 for Canada ?

We have such limited quantities of these coming it will take a bit before we have enough to send @Calgary Dash Camera - Robert.
(very slow to produce these in small batches unfortunately)

If you want to order through CDC, I can drop ship one or two potentially. I tagged him above so he's aware.

That'll work for me, I'll get in touch with Robert about it. Thanks !

RAW: https://yadi.sk/i/5XDNAtv4jT5BD

65424688be76.png

d1c0a1682f79.png

f1aa180533d4.png

eadedb13c96a.png

59d1fb498276.png

03de6f02da89.png

Last edited:
Back