SGGCCPL Circular Polarizing ( CPL ) Lens Filter for Street Guardian SG9665GC

Nice job on the night videos. That's a really nice looking city, it seems like every building is lit up with flood lights

Nice job on the night videos. That's a really nice looking city, it seems like every building is lit up with flood lights
filters do amazing things when put on cameras.

Brilliant! In contact with Niko to have mine ordered! I experienced a lot of glare, so this'll be very helpful to me.

bff5b28b6a28.png

afb466da8024.png

4c1c4dd5e429.png

3e3149f170ad.png

fccde72e3cea.png

a27f5d019f58.png

df5348d74d15.png

Last edited:
Gah, I need one of these now ASAP. More importantly I need money ASAP..... I hope these do not run out real soon as I'll be placing my order next week or so. Looks great and thanks for getting this done as the results are amazing. Bravo!

Whilst a lot of the little extras in the box are nice, like card readers and spare stickies, carry bags etc, I'd be prepared to forgo them for an included cpl filter. I'd ask, are there many users who don't have a reflection issue?

the filter is a lot more expensive, we could look at making it standard but it would drive the cost up quite a bit and they're currently hand made which is very time consuming, the plastic is done in the Netherlands, the CPL glass comes from Germany and they are assembled and calibrated in France, it would be a challenge to get them done fast enough at the moment, we have just released a model that comes standard with a CPL but the design is different and easier to mass produce

Yes, the price seemed somewhat high to me initially but it looks like there is a lot of hand labor involved with this so it's understandable. I'm sure I can budget for it at some point, although I also have to question if for the price a dash mat might be a better investment.

The description of a "strong and flexible plastic" that you just mentioned is manufactured in the Netherlands has me intrigued though. In the pictures the plastic housing appears to be 3D printed. I might just happen to know exactly which company is doing this as I have also used their services in the past.

The description of a "strong and flexible plastic" that you just mentioned is manufactured in the Netherlands has me intrigued though. In the pictures the plastic housing appears to be 3D printed. I might just happen to know exactly which company is doing this as I have also used their services in the past.

Yes, Shapeways, they're one of the few that can do things on a commercial scale

@niko does a great job in presenting these examples. Always a great help.

Thanks.
One small presentation which people read / watch 3-5min, takes me about 1-2 weeks ( total about 20-30 hours ) if to make it for proper and easy to read presentation. But I hope it will answers many peoples questions.

Looks great. Just placed my pre-order with @niko :)

My glare is not too bad. However above photos look good. I reserved my filter as well. Now just need to wait.

for comparison (BlackVue DR550):

without CPL
2445f79eb5cf.png

with CPL

bd7a44c2eb6b.png

with CPL

59d1fb498276.png

without CPL

03de6f02da89.png

they must have cheap electricity there or be rich to afford all buildings with external lighting.
neither one nor the other, just Belarus strives to be a beautiful country.
Many tourists are amazed at the cleanliness and order in our country.
The ice hockey world championship in Minsk - proof ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus

Last edited:
Back