SGGCCPL Circular Polarizing ( CPL ) Lens Filter for Street Guardian SG9665GC

competition is on, who ever gets theirs first post here, we will see who IS first.

I did somehow get mine first due to a stuff up by the freight company, our order still to come though and I'm not sure who will get that first

cloudy (with CPL)
raw - https://yadi.sk/i/_MOLP9oKjdWQs

Cloudy. Reading license plates with CPL

2015_1009_165703_038.1444403690.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway it is on the way. As everyone knows there aren't many companies listening to customers needs and providing solutions. So well done guys.

thanks, we're trying our hardest to keep making things the best they can be, whatever that involves

Niko, Pier28, Jokiin,

This CPL looks great. I need a CPL for SGZC12RC. This diameter of the CPL glass should work just fine on it. Can you model and 3D print the housing for it? I am sure I am not the only one interested. I need at least 4 :)

Niko, Pier28, Jokiin,

This CPL looks great. I need a CPL for SGZC12RC. This diameter of the CPL glass should work just fine on it. Can you model and 3D print the housing for it? I am sure I am not the only one interested. I need at least 4 :)

we intend to get one done for the RC as well

I bought a CPL for Panorama X2 but decided not to use it to keep my night time visibility higher, but after looking at these comparisons, what changed my mind is the internal dashboard reflections nearly disappeared. I'm going to put my CPL on the main unit now.

I also asked a question in Panorama X2 subforum if anyone is aware of a CPL filter for the remote head unit. Surely one exists...
If not, whoever manufactured this one for Street Guardian think they can make one for remote head units which I think are typically around of the same size between different manufacturers.

Like :D will be ordering one when moths in my wallet is replaced by money.

Back