SGGCCPL Circular Polarizing ( CPL ) Lens Filter for Street Guardian SG9665GC

Belarus strives to be a beautiful country.
might have to add it to my must visit places in the world. whats the English speaking population percentage like?

whats the English speaking population percentage like?
I did not do statistics ;),
but in the majority of schools study English as international

As usual, @niko does a bang up job with providing comparisons that make it darn near impossible not to immediately go out a buy a SG and a CPL filter.

Just placed an order (#6475) with @Calgary Dash Camera - Robert for a CPL filter. Can't wait for it to arrive. With autumn finally here, there's going to be lots of headlights and street lamps causing glare and reflections...

As usual, @niko does a bang up job with providing comparisons that make it darn near impossible not to immediately go out a buy a SG and a CPL filter.

Just placed an order (#6475) with @Calgary Dash Camera - Robert for a CPL filter. Can't wait for it to arrive. With autumn finally here, there's going to be lots of headlights and street lamps causing glare and reflections...
^^^+1

Update!

The 3D printer just finished printing our first batch of plastic supports today and shipped them for lens assembly/calibration. France should receive them early next week and expects to send completed CPL's to us by the end of next week. Pre-orders will ship as soon as they arrive.

I'm pretty sure you were the very first pre-order :)
hope i'm the first in Australia to get one, i've put my expression of interest in with jokiin.

Yes, Shapeways, they're one of the few that can do things on a commercial scale

Yup, that's who I was referring to. I can personally attest to the very high quality of their printed products.

Update!

The 3D printer just finished printing our first batch of plastic supports today and shipped them for lens assembly/calibration. France should receive them early next week and expects to send completed CPL's to us by the end of next week. Pre-orders will ship as soon as they arrive.
Just a matter of curiosity but do you know what their production capacity is? Units per hour/day/week/...

Back