SGZC12RC wiping card?

how many cameras are you running?

which cards were they supplied with?

4 cameras in the main car, 2 in the other.

They all came with Australian Kingston 32GB cards and 1.01.02 firmware.

ok two things to try if you could

could you try the Lexar card with motion detect off and see if the file system gets corrupted

could you also try the Kingston card with motion detect on and see if it has issues with that

ok two things to try if you could

could you try the Lexar card with motion detect off and see if the file system gets corrupted

could you also try the Kingston card with motion detect on and see if it has issues with that

Yes. I'll try #1 first today. I'll set all 4 cameras to MD=off and reformat the 128GB cards and reboot them.

anything to do with firmware version?

Cleared the card last Thursday via the settings format option.

Turned g sensor off.

High quality, 1 min setting.

Ok so far, g sensor was the only option I didn't try IIRC.

I got the format card error again yesterday morning. I did notice an oddity during shut down the night before. Usually I hit the button to power off and the "Street Guardian" splash screen flashes, it didn't this time, just a blank or black screen then it was off.

I got the format card error again yesterday morning. I did notice an oddity during shut down the night before. Usually I hit the button to power off and the "Street Guardian" splash screen flashes, it didn't this time, just a blank or black screen then it was off.

can you give me the details of what options you have set in the menu, what memory card, and current firmware version?

I'm still testing MD=off in my car with 4 cameras. So far no Please format card errors but I did discover one of the units powered itself off for no reason. Powered back on fine. I'll continue to test for a few more weeks to give a reliable conclusion.

@jokiin What happened when you discussed this bug with the engineer?

I'm still testing MD=off in my car with 4 cameras. So far no Please format card errors but I did discover one of the units powered itself off for no reason. Powered back on fine. I'll continue to test for a few more weeks to give a reliable conclusion.

@jokiin What happened when you discussed this bug with the engineer?

they've been having problems replicating it, from your early testing it does seem like we need to have a closer look at motion detect though, finding a bug is always about working out the pattern to the problem to get to the root cause to be able to then fix it

Since my last post it hasn't corrupted, has been on 24/7 as well as turned off overnight at points.

So far so good...

Spoke too soon - camera corrupted this evening.

That means I've tried pretty much every single settings combo since buying the camera 6 months ago.

Since my 2+ month run with MD off I've so far tried again:

MD ON - High - 1 Min - G Min - Crash
MD ON - High - 1 Min - G Off - Crash

Currently trying:
MD ON - Med - 1 Min - G Off...

We are going to need a debug firmware to get anywhere solving this?!

How about another settings window we can pull up the logs on screen before powering the device off?

my card has corrupted a few times as well over the last year or so, but mainly I suffer from a blank file once in a while.

Back