Shadow GT680W

any chance of a combined optional gps deal ?
Our stocked GT680W does not include GPS module.
You may get to our website support desk and tell our collegue that you need a GPS,once we receive your order,we will buy a GPS specially for you,they will calculate the extra GPS module's price for you. I guess the price for a GPS to your hand maybe around 15-20gbp since there is increased International freight and taxes factors need to be counted into. Anyway,
pls login in joovuu.com and ask our collegue for a more exact price please.

Last edited:
can they be delivered in one business day if selected ?

can they be delivered in one business day if selected ?
Basic package GT680W could be shipped to you soon.
But if you need an extra GPS module,need to wait(usually,each week we have parcel to UK via DHL,I will see if the GPS module can catch our delivery out time then,if you bought an extra GPS module,we will summarize the qty and start purchase immediately for my side,if you need to know status,you may also PM me then,I can tell the DHL tracking number for our boxes then,Maybe)
You may negotiate with our collegue that you prepay them GPS module,then we will start purchase immediately after we received your payment.
I am not sure exactly how to handle with this,because I am the Shenzhen sourcer,
you may go to our website: www.joovuu.com now for a quick answer.
Thank you for supports.

ok ...

I bought one to test the quality you speak of and quality of service ;)

will be used in the motorhome to catch the b.......d who lets their dog crap on the grass where I have to kneel to open the lockers !!!!

I ordered one today.
I found the website a bit difficult and at one stage had 7 ordered with free shipping but by the time I closed the window and started again I had the shipping cost reinstated despite filling the voucher in 3 times.
Still I always feel I'm vulnerable in my van. I call it the invisible van as people seem to pull out in front of me for no reason. One day my emergency stop won't be quick enough.

You're a 'white van man' & YOU feel vulnerable? I know better than to compete with a white van for road space!
Haha. Usually I'm very steady with a load of fine furniture I've just made. The last thing I want is to find it in a pile behind the seats.
Anyway it's a blue van.

ok ...

I bought one to test the quality you speak of and quality of service ;)

will be used in the motorhome to catch the b.......d who lets their dog crap on the grass where I have to kneel to open the lockers !!!!

Arrived...

quality and service exactly what it says on the tin and i think i have no alternative other than to recommend joovuu ...

Mine arrived today and all looks good. Very impressive service. Ordered on a Friday afternoon and delivered Monday morning despite Christmas post and only paying for the cheapest postage.

Mine arrived today and all looks good. Very impressive service. Ordered on a Friday afternoon and delivered Monday morning despite Christmas post and only paying for the cheapest postage.

just out of curiosity...

when pointed at a lit street light say 10 meters away, does it give a nice streetlight sized light or does it make the light look 2 to 3 times bigger ....

is the one that gives a street sized light the keeper ?????

I'll let you know when I'm back at work and driving through towns.
Don't have street lights here.
Deepest Sussex.

(don't know about free postage, but gladly paid extra £3.something for second class recorded delivery)
Got mine... and sooo impressed with actual (small) size and quality of video!

Few questions though:
Played with settings etc- how do I save (secure) save certain (important) files-footage?
(as I press Left Bottom button it only enables disables mic?)

It is so good, I'm planning in using it on my bike ride-outs
Apart from issues related to mounting and waterproofing, anyone knows decent case-battery to have USB A out (intend to use USB A to USB MINI cable), in the tank bag?

Is there a waterproof case for this camera?

No waterproof case
fair weather ride outs then! :p

Played with settings etc- how do I save (secure) save certain (important) files-footage?
(as I press Left Bottom button it only enables disables mic?)
I do get key sign as I keep on pressing on menu/mode buttons...
what's the deal(sorry for being inept to read whole thread, as surely it has been answered already)

Apart from issues related to mounting and waterproofing, anyone knows decent case-battery to have USB A out (intend to use USB A to USB MINI cable), in the tank bag?

Thanks!

Arrived...

quality and service exactly what it says on the tin and i think i have no alternative other than to recommend joovuu ...

Set everything out for xmas and waiting for the family to get up !!!

Now for something really amusing....

on opening one of the joovuu cameras I was amazed to find all four buttons have little bits of paper wedged in between them and the switch - suggestions as to why and how they got there on the back of a postcard please ...

The key shows you've locked a file
yes, but I just can not be sure as which button/what sequense to press...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220986083098Basic Specifications:
Battery Type : Lithium-iom Cell
Input Voltage : DC about 5V
Input Currect :500mA max
Capacity:7.8Wh
has some data-sheet for Mini#808 dvrs- would it be satisfactory for GT680W?

another one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281381406980Specification
Condition: 100% Brand New
Capacity: 5600mAh
Output: DC 5V
Output: 1000mA
Input Current: DC 5V
Input current: 1000mA
Built-in flashlight: press the button 2 second to turn it on/off
Circle charging time: =500times, Safe and Reliable
Material: Non-flammable, ABS housing
Weight: 160g
Or this one would be more suitable?

Thaks!

Last edited:
yes, but I just can not be sure as which button/what sequense to press...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220986083098Basic Specifications:
Battery Type : Lithium-iom Cell
Input Voltage : DC about 5V
Input Currect :500mA max
Capacity:7.8Wh
has some data-sheet for Mini#808 dvrs- would it be satisfactory for GT680W?

another one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281381406980Specification
Condition: 100% Brand New
Capacity: 5600mAh
Output: DC 5V
Output: 1000mA
Input Current: DC 5V
Input current: 1000mA
Built-in flashlight: press the button 2 second to turn it on/off
Circle charging time: =500times, Safe and Reliable
Material: Non-flammable, ABS housing
Weight: 160g
Or this one would be more suitable?

Thaks!

or you could take a look at this as the times I ve bought cheep batteries and found they don't supply the capacity stated !!!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190943026092

Back