Shadow RX300

Did you take some photos with disassembled item?
I did not take photos. There is simple - 2 screws at the top, where the connectors and 2 screws where the buttons are. Carefully open the case (there locks).
Watch it here

Attachments

• Inside RX300.jpg
    Inside RX300.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 21
Is there a way to watching video simultaneous while driving on Rx300 ???

Is there a way to watching video simultaneous while driving on Rx300 ???

Not sure I understand your question completely, but RX300 has real-time video feed enabled by default. You always see on RX300 display what's going on in front of your car. Some people find it even distracting since one should be paying 100% of their attention to driving, not watching the video feed.

As I already mentioned, video feed is enabled by default. If you don't want it, you can switch in menus to GPS screensaver.

If you meant watching already recorded clips... Yes, you can do that too. You have to use one of the buttons at the bottom of the camera to switch to video player mode and browse through already recorded clips. There are dedicated buttons for play, pause, rewind, forward etc.

Not sure I understand your question completely, but RX300 has real-time video feed enabled by default. You always see on RX300 display what's going on in front of your car. Some people find it even distracting since one should be paying 100% of their attention to driving, not watching the video feed.

As I already mentioned, video feed is enabled by default. If you don't want it, you can switch in menus to GPS screensaver.

Yes, that was the question. My RX300 screen turned off after a while (after 1 min I think) .
How can disable this?

so you want it to stay on all the time, or off all the time, not clear on what your question is, can you clarify

so you want it to stay on all the time, or off all the time, not clear on what your question is, can you clarify

Yes, I would like to see on the screen all the time the real-time video

Not sure, you could try contacting them, not sure what kind of support you'll get though, worth a try

Not sure, you could try contacting them, not sure what kind of support you'll get though, worth a try

Do you have some contact info? or do I need to contact Foxffer?

Hi dear frends!
Prompt a type Li-Ion battery is required for this model.
My old accumulator died of old age and frost :(((
And new LCD !!!

Last edited:
Prompt a type Li-Ion battery is required for this model.
My old accumulator died of old age and frost :(((

I have two RX300 I bought in early 2014, and discovered that the batteries in both died last year and a few months ago. I replaced the LiPo batteries with near-identical ones - I took a chance and ordered some from ebay. I took apart the camera and replaced the old batteries. It worked.

For your reference, I bought this set:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/172913751631

Back