SJCAM M10+ Plus Prototype Arrives, 1st Look Pictures, Reviews

Por favor, póngase en contacto conmigo en tony@sjcamhd.com si pedimos un caso separado. Sírvanse también proporcionar su número de orden. Gracias

Nice to have official representative here. Welcome!

Can you reveal an image sensor?

I know its probably a repack of SJ4000+, but I truly hope I am wrong.

Have you guys thought of adding Sony sensor? The one in SJ4000+ is quite bellow the average for the price.

Yes, we have confirmated our next batch of SJ5000x Elite will utilize the Sony IMX078 sensor.

Official M10+ 2K unboxing review. Feel free to place your M10+ 2K review videos and photos here!

@sjcam_official Can you confirm that M10+ has Gyro and non Gyro camera?
If so, how can people know which is which? Is there any label on the packing?
Mine seams to have better stabilization compared to SJ4000+ (no stabilization), but nowhere it says Gyro or whatsoever.
Also there is a bug on both 4000+ and M10+ when used as a Webcamera, plug them in and you will see.

@sjcam_official Can you confirm that M10+ has Gyro and non Gyro camera?
If so, how can people know which is which? Is there any label on the packing?
Mine seams to have better stabilization compared to SJ4000+ (no stabilization), but nowhere it says Gyro or whatsoever.
Also there is a bug on both 4000+ and M10+ when used as a Webcamera, plug them in and you will see.

Hello,

There was only one batch of M10+; All have Gyro Anti-shake.

Please update the firmware to the latest version of firmware:

They menu should read "Gyro"

All of the latest batches have updated menus.

None of our cameras support web camera. Where did you see this?

There was only one batch of M10+; All have Gyro Anti-shake.
Thanks, good to know.
Please update the firmware to the latest version of firmware:
I did an update, but can you please check if the file you uploaded is the right one, as it says September 7 when I updated, and on your it says September 8. I do see "Stabilization" if thats what you mean?
None of our cameras support web camera. Where did you see this?
Well you do not know your own product as well as you should, as each and every of your cameras does have a web camera (PC camera) function, when plugged in the PC, you can chose from Mass Storage and PC Camera. Latest SJ4000+ and M10+ do not work on Windows 10.

Thanks, good to know.

I did an update, but can you please check if the file you uploaded is the right one, as it says September 7 when I updated, and on your it says September 8. I do see "Stabilization" if thats what you mean?

Well you do not know your own product as well as you should, as each and every of your cameras does have a web camera (PC camera) function, when plugged in the PC, you can chose from Mass Storage and PC Camera. Latest SJ4000+ and M10+ do not work on Windows 10.

A) yes, Stabilization was changed to Gyro in V1.3 firmware.

B) Actually, none of the NTK96660 cameras support web camera. I am not sure where you saw that or if it was an guess as previous models did support. Please let us know if you do saw conflicting information anywhere. thanks

I will upload the latest firmware so you can post on your site.

Thanks!

Attachments

• m10plus-gyro-sensor.jpg
    m10plus-gyro-sensor.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6
B) Actually, none of the NTK96660 cameras support web camera. I am not sure where you saw that or if it was an guess as previous models did support. Please let us know if you do saw conflicting information anywhere. thanks
Have you ever tried to plug the camera inside the PC? Any of your cameras, once they are plugged, you will see. I am certainly not guessing, it seams that you are not familiar with a product you are selling. All of your camera have a PC function.

Including SJ4000, M10, SJ4000+, M10+, etc. If its not supporting, how the hell are people then using it as a web camera? Go ahead, plug your camera into a PC and tell me that there is no PC Camera option?

And you better be fixing how they work (do not work) on Windows 10, as more and more people are using it.

Untitled-1.jpg

Here is the output it gives
sjcam m10 webcamera.jpg

Need any more proof?

That firmware seams to bring some improvements, good to see that at least.
Update : Firmware is OK now ,previous one on your blog had a wrong link, but now its okay, upgraded without problems.

Last edited:
Regarding the webcam, it is a plugin. you can download a windows driver online.

If you cannot find it, we can give it to you tomorrow once my colleague arrive in the morning (it is 10pm here now).

We will update you again tomorrow.

Please see the attached for the Win7 plugin for the webcam. Please confirm this works. If this doesn't work, you can google win7 / win10 webcam plugin (3rd party)

Attachments

• SJCAM-win7-webcam.zip
    212.1 KB · Views: 6
People on RC Groups are reporting that M10+ works on Win 7 without a plugin.
SJ4000 works without problems on Windows 10, right out of box, with no additional plugins.
SJ4000+ does not work at all.
M10+ works in black and white only, with terrible quality on Win 10. So, it would be better if you can make FW better, so that this function works right out of the box.
To be honest, I cant see who would want to install an unknown software on Chinese onto their PC. If you can tweak a firmware, that would be much more useful.
That is only feedback I can give to you, rest you guys have to figure out yourself.

yes, there are English versions of Drivers that can be downloaded. We will put a note into the firmware developer to include the driver in the firmware. Thanks!

Ah ****....

In the middle of my testing, M10 Power button broke down. I think me dropping it caused this. Waterproof case did not help much, so this is my own fault I guess.
I tear it apart, and one of the connectors got broken. I tried fixing it, but I do not think I will be able to do it.
@sjcam_official do you know where I can but the front board? I do not think I have the right tools available to fix the connector problem.
Untitled-2.jpg

please email us at tony@sjcamhd.com and we will confirm a way to have your camera fixed.

Thanks

Are those surface mount buttons? If so then we should all be careful not to press the buttons too hard...

Nigel, I am not that much into hardware and tearing cameras apart, but I believe you are right. I actually thought that the side buttons (WiFi and Nav) are going to get loose first. No idea what happened there. I was hiking yesterday with camera attached to my chest mount most of the times. Perhaps waterproof case is pushing it too hard?
Anyway, since I dropped it, it can be that as well. No way to know.

I must say I like the stabilization so far. Weather was terrible, so I had to use waterproof case.

Nigel, I am not that much into hardware and tearing cameras apart, but I believe you are right. I actually thought that the side buttons (WiFi and Nav) are going to get loose first. No idea what happened there. I was hiking yesterday with camera attached to my chest mount most of the times. Perhaps waterproof case is pushing it too hard?
Anyway, since I dropped it, it can be that as well. No way to know.

I must say I like the stabilization so far. Weather was terrible, so I had to use waterproof case.
Yes, the stabilization is the best bit of the M10+, I tried it on my bicycle yesterday with very acceptable results. Except that the bike tyre disintegrated!

With the buttons mounted sideways like that I would expect them to have pins through the board instead of just sitting on top, if they are just on the surface then the board is bound to come apart at some point.

Ah ****....

In the middle of my testing, M10 Power button broke down. I think me dropping it caused this. Waterproof case did not help much, so this is my own fault I guess.
I tear it apart, and one of the connectors got broken. I tried fixing it, but I do not think I will be able to do it.
@sjcam_official do you know where I can but the front board? I do not think I have the right tools available to fix the connector problem.
View attachment 17832

While I agree that all buttons and connectors should be pin mounted to the PCB, not SMD, do you guys see that it's the switch that came apart and not that the switch separated from the PCB?

@sjcam_official
Tell me pls where i can to buy lens (for sjcam m10+ plus) which have not a wide angle (fish eye). I need direct image with direct skyline. I dont worry about loss of data.

Back