SJCAM M10+ Plus Prototype Arrives, 1st Look Pictures, Reviews

The problem that Pavle has was also reported on another forum by someone else, it's very interesting as my M10+ does not have this issue. I was also thinking that maybe the SD card is the culprit. I'm using normal "cheap" class 10 cards from Kingston and some EVO cards from Samsung.
m10 + I to have him wearing a samsung class 10, but the most basic, 16 g, and save the video to bed.........

The problem that Pavle has was also reported on another forum by someone else, it's very interesting as my M10+ does not have this issue. I was also thinking that maybe the SD card is the culprit. I'm using normal "cheap" class 10 cards from Kingston and some EVO cards from Samsung.
Can you link to that topic, just curios to see if someone managed to detect when it happens.?
Have you tried it in 1080p 60 fps especially? I am quite sure its not a memory card problem. I used EVO and Sony cards that work on all cameras I have.
I will do some tests by the end of the week.

anyone knows that app must be used to modify certain parameters in these chambers ??? such as chips for this ambarella the AFT, which exists for Novatek chips ??

SJCAM M10+ v1.7 Firmware Changelog:

1. Fixes when low illumination and changing modes, the LCD will flicker.
2,Improves on White Balance
3,Improves on color - adds color options and values
4,Fixes after closing the Time-stamp, shooting 720p @120FPS & VGA 240FPS unit will crash

issue.
5,Fixes after turning GYRO On, changing modes the LCD screen shakes
6,Fixes when shooting 720p@120FPS Gyro is not functional; Please note: VGA 240FPS will not

support Gyro
7,Adds Volume adjustment menu for video
8,Adds Photo quality menu options
9,Adds Sharpness menu options
10, Adds Color options
11,Adds FOV options
12,Adds Underwater op
13,Adds file format option: Record in .MOV or MP4
14,Adds optional SJCAM logo option
15, Improves menu items order

perooo ... when ???
I'm more nervous than a turkey at Christmas to try

it is pretty good ..... at least sharpness, definition seems to give enough ..... I do not understand is the watermark occion

I hope improvements FOV (to toggle), sharpness, color, contrast to control and improve the recording of 720-120 fps, recording occion include slow motion (2x, 4x and 8x) is the added the 5000plus, as it gives better quality

I mean no 5000 plus the 5000m elite.
On 22 it was said that for tomorrow, day 23, about to launch a new, 3.3.1, correcting especially the issue of recording 720/120, and 7 days have passed and still nothing

we are still waiting. I will ask now for you.

SJCAM M10+ v1.7 Firmware Changelog:

1. Fixes when low illumination and changing modes, the LCD will flicker.
2,Improves on White Balance
3,Improves on color - adds color options and values
4,Fixes after closing the Time-stamp, shooting 720p @120FPS & VGA 240FPS unit will crash

issue.
5,Fixes after turning GYRO On, changing modes the LCD screen shakes
6,Fixes when shooting 720p@120FPS Gyro is not functional; Please note: VGA 240FPS will not

support Gyro
7,Adds Volume adjustment menu for video
8,Adds Photo quality menu options
9,Adds Sharpness menu options
10, Adds Color options
11,Adds FOV options
12,Adds Underwater op
13,Adds file format option: Record in .MOV or MP4
14,Adds optional SJCAM logo option
15, Improves menu items order

I just bought M10+ and default fw is at 1.3v and i noticed that when i played the video from the unit the volume is very low but when i transferred it to mobile recording volume is fine. Does the item #7 in 1.7 fw fixes this issue? Can i upgrade straight from 1.3 to 1.7? tia

Back