SJCAM SJ6 Legend 16mp 4K* Action CAM - Mic Gyro Touch Screen

Thanks for sharing. Please let us know which parts of the video you think are blurry. Please open a ticket here: http://support.sjcamhd.com/support/home and we will try to fix any issues via firmware. Please send us a link to download the original video in your ticket.

Lastly, when you connect SJ6 to SJCAM Zone app, it will upgrade to V1.2 :)

I will give you a link when I'm at home. Also the battery went low pretty quick.

How does it exactly work with upgrading the SJ6 with the application and which issues where solved with 1.2? I can't find it on the web.

I will give you a link when I'm at home. Also the battery went low pretty quick.

How does it exactly work with upgrading the SJ6 with the application and which issues where solved with 1.2? I can't find it on the web.

connect your phone to you camera Wifi and it will automatically update to v1.2. I will also try to get a download link.

Allright, thanks. Will try it after work.

Can you give me an overview about the updates the firmware holds?

Thanks.

Oh and the dutch version of please insert card isn't correct. I read: gelieve plaats kaard but it is voer kaart in

Can you take a screenshot of picture of the mistake(s)? We will have them all updated at once. It would be a big help!

Hi sjcam can you zoom in with the SJ6 legend can't seem to zoom in with photos or videos when taking them:(

Hi sjcam can you zoom in with the SJ6 legend can't seem to zoom in with photos or videos when taking them:(
You should be able to. If you have having a problem zooming, please open a ticket here.

You should be able to. If you have having a problem zooming, please open a ticket here.
Okay because some places I heard that your not able to zoom in and I can't find out how to do it , do you pinch the screen to zoom in or swipe? Let me know . Thanks

Okay because some places I heard that your not able to zoom in and I can't find out how to do it , do you pinch the screen to zoom in or swipe? Let me know . Thanks
We may add the zoom function soon via touch screen. There are not enough buttons on the SJ6 at the moment.

We may add the zoom function soon via touch screen. There are not enough buttons on the SJ6 at the moment.
Sweet as , if you could even do it through a software update that would be amazing:)

Sweet as , if you could even do it through a software update that would be amazing:)

No promises but it is now on our list. We are talking with the SJ6 firmware developer now :)

SJCAM Drone footage:

More drone and Dashcam footage coming :)

with firmware 1.2, touchscreen not working.. :D

Last edited:
Somethimes while recording my cam is saying 'Busy'.

What does that mean?

I have this card:
SAMSUNG MicroSD EVO+ 64GB + adapter

Somethimes while recording my cam is saying 'Busy'.

What does that mean?

I have this card:
SAMSUNG MicroSD EVO+ 64GB + adapter
Was the touch screen accidentally pressed? or a side button? I have seen that before as well. I think it means that the camera is Recording..... We should probably update "Busy" to "Recording"

Back