where can we get the 1.12 ? :D

It was posted in the SJCam Private Forum. You might try submitting a ticket to SJCam support. Not sure if they have v1.12 or not but that's how I got v1.09A.
I just got a firmware link from support but it is only V1.10A

via email or how have you contacted them?

Hi,
I just got my SJ7 but notice that the Gyro could only use at the setting 1080p 30 & 60 mentioned in web and just wondering SJ6 don't have this restriction. Any expert in SJCam here could advise.
As far as I'm aware currently that is a limitation according to SJCam. They make a note of this on the web page for the SJ7. http://sjcamhd.com/sjcam-sj7-star.

I just got a firmware link from support but it is only V1.10A
That was the problem I had too. When I contacted them they were two versions behind (but still newer than I had). I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you.

Hi,
I just got my SJ7 but notice that the Gyro could only use at the setting 1080p 30 & 60 mentioned in web and just wondering SJ6 don't have this restriction. Any expert in SJCam here could advise.

I believe this is a hardware limitation on both SJ6 and SJ7.

great !! I finally received my SJ7 today. I think V1.05 was installed, i flashed instantly V1.09A. And im stunned by the quality of the camera itself and the Video Quality! Now 1st full charge, then lets ride with my R1 :p

Looking forward to see some of the Japanese Touge.

even ones you can go really fast on :cool:

@kamkar1 at the moment the 2 red leds are shining on the back, how do they look when the cam is fully charged?

Then they are off

Back