How do divers keep their fingers dry so that they can use the touchscreen underwater?

I was able to use the touch backdoor while in the pool. The touch door is not responsive under water though.

Do you still need to tweak the Sjcam app for the Sj7 Star, or is it fully functional?

HI! Could you please tell the release date of 7 star? I bought it as a pre-order on banggood . They are telling that it will be shipped on November 22. I Doubt it. In my order details it says that the item will be shipped on December , 2. On facebook off page SJCAM i saw that the release date will be mid January. So where is the truth? Thanks!

It will be available in January 2017.

Where could I download the latest SJ6 firmware? My unit still has fw v1.0.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

so that "Ships between Nov 29 - Dec 1" from the gearbest page is also wrong?

maybe sjcam_official can answer?

The expected release for SJ7 is January 2017.

Where could I download the latest SJ6 firmware? My unit still has fw v1.0.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
Here you can find the latest firmware update. Before upgrading it, please check the date of your current firmware version. The firmware version on the link dates on November 10th even if it says v1.0 some cameras may have an earlier firmware version dating on October 28th.

so that "Ships between Nov 29 - Dec 1" from the gearbest page is also wrong?

maybe sjcam_official can answer?

Yes, actually, we are saying late January / Early February. Please follow our social media and blog for the latest updates :)

Once it has been re-added to SJCamHD.com then it will be released soon :)

Dear mister sjcam_official. I have one question . I see You know almost everything about cameras.I wish to know,what is better:sjcam sj7 star have gyro stabilisation image,gopro hero 5 have electronic stabilisation . (This I think is the same like cutting with photoshop or some other program).thank you

I think the optimal would be OIS ( Optical image Stabilization ) cuz then i think it also work with the full format of the sensor. ?

EIS and the gyro stabilization sjcam use i think is sort of the same, the camera chase a smaller frame around on the larger sensor and then align the frames up removing shaking that way.

If you put a @ in front of the usermane you highlight the person and he will get a notification @sjcam_official

I think the optimal would be OIS ( Optical image Stabilization ) cuz then i think it also work with the full format of the sensor. ?

EIS and the gyro stabilization sjcam use i think is sort of the same, the camera chase a smaller frame around on the larger sensor and then align the frames up removing shaking that way.

If you put a @ in front of the usermane you highlight the person and he will get a notification @sjcam_official
Since both GoPro and the SJ7 use Amberella processors, the stabilisation is probably identical, although GoPro may have calibrated it to their lens better.

I saw some video from the new Sony 3000 with optical stabilisation yesterday. Although it does allow real 4K with stabilisation, unlike the GoPro, I wasn't impressed with the stability, seemed to be having rolling shutter issues in the corners, very distracting. the Gitup Git2 stabilisation looks much smoother and more natural even if that can only manage fake 4K stabilised.

thanks

Back