Strange Recording Issues

James Simpson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Had my mobius a few months now, first month everything was fine and running perfectly, but now something strange is happening.

So it started crashing and recordings stopped in the middle and a new file was never created (i have it in loop mode). But now, nothing is recording, even though the lights are flashing on the unit as if it is recording. I have tried updating to the latest firmware too, but the issue still happens.

Anyone else had this issue?

Hi All,

Had my mobius a few months now, first month everything was fine and running perfectly, but now something strange is happening.

So it started crashing and recordings stopped in the middle and a new file was never created (i have it in loop mode). But now, nothing is recording, even though the lights are flashing on the unit as if it is recording. I have tried updating to the latest firmware too, but the issue still happens.

Have you tried a different microSD card?....or reformatted the one you have now using the mSetup GUI formatting routine?

Usually, problems like this are card related, that's the place to begin one's troubleshooting.

Hi All,

what size card and what format is it in? fat32, exFat, etc

Back