Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

Pacific Pesos :p i guess it could be worse out there than AU dollars.

sea shells on the bongo bongo islands :D

Paid $369 AU for a Blackvue DR600 which is considered a premium Dash Cam. The SG9665GC is also a premium Dash Cam for $80 less. That saving alone is two 32GB SD cards. I myself do not mind paying a premium and just want a true plug and play high quality Dash Cam and look forward to its release here.

considering Blackvue's entry model, the DR3500 has a $279 rrp I think we compare favourably, if we could get it out there cheaper we certainly would, our dollar is hurting us at the moment though

It's the rrp

I wonder what is the normal street price they sell around Sydney stores? Can't find any that list their prices online.

I wonder what is the normal street price they sell around Sydney stores? Can't find any that list their prices online.

you'd generally need to go instore to get a deal, they haven't been delivered yet though so give it a week or so

you'd generally need to go instore to get a deal, they haven't been delivered yet though so give it a week or so

Cheers.

When they're out let me know where you're located and I might be able to suggest where to go to get looked after

I will be back to check on this forum for update. Anyway I am based in Sydney too.

Paid $369 AU for a Blackvue DR600 which is considered a premium Dash Cam. The SG9665GC is also a premium Dash Cam for $80 less. That saving alone is two 32GB SD cards. I myself do not mind paying a premium and just want a true plug and play high quality Dash Cam and look forward to its release here.

Here we pay a premium for everything, and thats allright as long as the product is worth it, problem is some products here do not justify the high price.
And all of those "worthless" products are made in Denmark, and payed for with tax or borrowed money.

I am looking forward to seeing footage from this brand/model :)

Depends where in Sydney, some dealers have higher operating costs and are less likely to do deals, others have more ability to move on price

I am looking forward to seeing footage from this brand/model :)

@niko has posted some links to download sample footage, we're still doing some fine tuning to firmware and that will be ongoing

Will be sending you one next week anyway so you'll be able to do your own comparisons soon enough

Yeah its nikos footage that got me wound up :D seem a lot better than what i have, but a head on head comparison is preferred.

Nikos footage is pretty impressive especially the quality of sound picked up by the microphone. A huge plus in making a complete package.

The GC enhanced audio quality picks up sound crystal clear. It has expanded highs/lows as well comparing to "others". Sounds great for sure! Huge Plus

Just saw the post. If you're looking for an SUV, check out the Toyota Highlander as well. I had a friend get a brand new Explorer, and problems started two years in. Ended up getting rid of it and got a Pilot while his gf got a Highlander. Love the Toyota more than the Honda.

I'd vote for the Highlander having owned two of them since 2002. Both were tanks in that neither had anything break - just normal maintenance. The Pilot is a body on frame design and drives more like a truck whereas the Highlander is more 'car like' in ride and handling.

:D Just ordered myself a 2004 Highlander Limited. It's currently on its way to me. Florida to California :eek: That's how much I knew it's what I wanted. Never knew they existed til about 2 months ago...

Back