Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

Depends where in Sydney, some dealers have higher operating costs and are less likely to do deals, others have more ability to move on price
I am prepared to shop around Sydney metropolitan area for the best price. Probably not as far as other regional NSW towns though :)

Jokiin, we have about 5 Autobahns up here on the Gold Coast, but none of them appear to be on your list of distributors/stockists. In fact there doesn't appear to be any stockists listed in Queensland at all and I can tell you from experience that you definitely need car dash cams when you drive in Queensland. Any dashcam forum discount if I buy direct from your website?

Jokiin, we have about 5 Autobahns up here on the Gold Coast, but none of them appear to be on your list of distributors/stockists. In fact there doesn't appear to be any stockists listed in Queensland at all

we haven't been up there as yet, Queensland is on the to do list, we're in the system at Autobarn but selected dealers only at this stage, takes a while to get around and train them so they know the product

Any dashcam forum discount if I buy direct from your website?

contact me once stock arrives and we'll work something out for you

Best way to contact you? PM or send email sales at streetguardian.info?

Don't you ever sleep? Or are you in China now?

Either way is no problem

I sleep on Tuesday's, sometimes ;)

I'm in Sydney right now, back in China a few weeks from now

Okay! Given the way Queenslanders drive, you would have to think that you would have a big market up here. I thought living in Sydney was bad enough, but that's just heavy traffic, up here the drivers are just crazy!:eek:

I thought Melbourne was the worst, don't think anyone told them the Grand Prix is only one weekend a year

Queensland we'll get to, just haven't had time yet, even without sleep there's never enough hours in the day

Yeah it's handy now Dick Smith is so bad since Woolies took over. I didn't put up with it, I told him to serve people who actually bothered to come to the store first. Got a bit more attention after that.
Hi Piggy, I agree with you on how bad they are but Woolies sold Dick Smith about 2 years ago.

Okay! Given the way Queenslanders drive, you would have to think that you would have a big market up here. I thought living in Sydney was bad enough, but that's just heavy traffic, up here the drivers are just crazy!:eek:

They eat too many bananas :D

Queensland we'll get to, just haven't had time yet, even without sleep there's never enough hours in the day

Know what it's like when you are working in South East Asia, spent 10 years up there, initially based in Hong Kong. Most competitive and highest work ethic environment I have ever encountered! Amazing how little sleep you can get by on for a while - but eventually catches up with you!o_O

Know what it's like when you are working in South East Asia, spent 10 years up there, initially based in Hong Kong. Most competitive and highest work ethic environment I have ever encountered! Amazing how little sleep you can get by on for a while - but eventually catches up with you!o_O

HK has this insane culture of late supper where everyone is having social dinners at midnight, even I sleep more than the locals there do

HK has this insane culture of late supper where everyone is having social dinners at midnight, even I sleep more than the locals there do

Yeh! They say that New York is the city that never sleeps, but they should take a look at Hong Kong. Heading home in the early hours after a big night out you can always get a feed at one on the numerous sidewalk "restaurants", or can't get to sleep and it's 3:00am, wander down to the street and have an early breakfast. Always something open 24/7 in Honkers!

it's too crazy there for me, too congested, I live just over the border in Shenzhen when I'm there and it's much quieter compared to HK

Street Guardian SG9665GC shows what dedication and hard work can bring to a dash cam. There would be few that can match this. There will always be cheaper dash cams that work fine for everyday use but for peace of mind a value added device like this takes some beating.

Street Guardian SG9665GC shows what dedication and hard work can bring to a dash cam. There would be few that can match this. There will always be cheaper dash cams that work fine for everyday use but for peace of mind a value added device like this takes some beating.

Couldn't agree more - it's a credit to the research and development work that jokiin and his team do on a new product release. Just waiting on their arrival and availability.

We started on this 10 months ago, has been a long road to get where we are

Judging by the quality of the videos provided by Niko, it looks like the time taken to develop this model has been very worthwhile. I hope it proves to be a successful product for you sales wise.

We started on this 10 months ago, has been a long road to get where we are

Great work Jokiin and your fellow work colleagues.

Back