Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

What you don't realise is that @jokiin is really Dame Edna in disguise:

Dame_Edna_(6959716988).jpg

:P

I just ordered one from the pier28 amazon shop! Been thinking about buying one for a while. I'm a first time buyer and this looks like what I have been looking for. I was always concerned about mixed reviews, multiple versions and counterfeit cameras. Small size and capacitor were big selling points. Glad I found this site.
Great choice with @Pier28 :)

just to give you an update, Kong sent an order through this morning and they shipped today

Wasn't me that ordered but with service like that I'm going in today. I must confess I was a little apprehensive about ordering this way only because I thought it may be slow. I hope Kong is there I'll ring on the way because it is quite a few Ks out from my way to work. I'm an afternoon shift worker.

afEg0.jpg

afEgb.jpg

afEhE.jpg

Blackvue DR550GW-2CH custom firmware

cd67a602d617.png

Alexsoll -

I've noticed in your night videos (particularly very dark areas) that there are multiple dead pixels. Have you noticed this? @reverend - I also noticed in your timelapse video, but not as pronounced as Alexsoll's. Any idea what may be causing this?

I think @jokiin mentioned in the past that it was something to do with the algorithm that night footage uses to bump the gain up - you see similar on a lot of Novatek based cameras.

They're not dead pixels but hot pixels.

Wasn't me that ordered but with service like that I'm going in today. I must confess I was a little apprehensive about ordering this way only because I thought it may be slow. I hope Kong is there I'll ring on the way because it is quite a few Ks out from my way to work. I'm an afternoon shift worker.

takes a few days to get from Sydney though but they are on the way

I think @jokiin mentioned in the past that it was something to do with the algorithm that night footage uses to bump the gain up - you see similar on a lot of Novatek based cameras.

correct, it's nothing permanent and only seen in the darkest of conditions

correct, it's nothing permanent and only seen in the darkest of conditions

Thanks gentlemen, appreciate how helpful both you and this forum are!

Alexsoll -

I've noticed in your night videos (particularly very dark areas) that there are multiple dead pixels. Have you noticed this? @reverend - I also noticed in your timelapse video, but not as pronounced as Alexsoll's. Any idea what may be causing this?
I saw no dead pixels

I saw no dead pixels
But do you see dead people? Guessing if you are the guy in that avatar picture of yours, then I wouldn't be surprise :P

But do you see dead people? Guessing if you are the guy in that avatar picture of yours, then I wouldn't be surprise :p
I think that was his picture 10 years ago.

Placed my order with Niko today and it is on its way (eat your heart out Wozzzza;)) have to say it was such a pleasure to use his web site a real smooth transaction, a most excellent experience and the communication is/was amongst the best I have come across. Customer Service as it should be and I do wish him every success but with service like this he does not really need my 'best wishes'

If you are looking for a product he is marketing and selling are in his area of operation then you just cannot go wrong - oh yes I have no connection with Niko in any way shape or form other than being totally satisfied.:cool::cool:

takes a few days to get from Sydney though but they are on the way

Just been into Autobarn and will have in my sweaty hands this week. Thanks Jokiin.

Back