Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

USA GC Shipment arrived, I'm performing extra QA now and will be processing all pre-orders tonight. :)

I've been busy, all pre-orders are now final QA tested, boxed, and shipped. Everyone should have received an automated email with tracking.

Welcome to the Street Guardian club. We're looking forward to everyone's feedback!

I've been busy, all pre-orders are now final QA tested, boxed, and shipped. Everyone should have received an automated email with tracking.

Welcome to the Street Guardian club. We're looking forward to everyone's feedback!
Given the time stamp on this post and the email I got you had a late night - thanks.

No problem, praise where praise is due.

Should have the unit installed tomorrow morning - wife took her car off to work, so only had a chance to install the mounting bracket, gives it time to gain more strength. Took me about 5 minutes to get the backing tape off the 3M adhesive tape:mad:.

Once tested tomorrow, will probably have to order another one :D

I am adding Niko to this post....Mine has just arrived well 08.00hrs less than 48 (clock;)hours) after ordering. Even at my age the excitement at unboxing is quite a buzz, installation next!

So after 9months cruzin on here I have got what I think IMO is amongst the best DC's on the market. I also have to say it is so good to have all the bits and pieces one might need to complete the job in hand clearly a lot of 'end user' thought has gone into this given many suppliers today cut as many corners as possible to save the odd groat(penny/cent) or two well done "Street Guardian" AKA Jokin and co.

A very happy bunny who has a new toy to play with...I am about to read the Quick Guide well I will but don't need to do because I am a man's man and know all about everything ever made:rolleyes:

Last edited:
if any of you guys that are getting these first deliveries have any questions, anything that's not clear or anything you think we could do better, please let us know, always here to answer questions and the feedback helps us shape the products, we do spend a bit of time trying to make things as straightforward as possible but I know there's always room for improvement

Xtreme Car Audio ↠ 153 Main Street, Blacktown 2148 ↠ Phone: 02 8814 9244 is probably your best bet, one of our guys lives in Seven Hills and calls on them, I think he's going in there on Wednesday or Thursday, if you speak to Jay and let him know you want one he'd be able to get it then

Highly impressed. Went to Xtreme Car Audio at 4pm Tuesday to see if they can order one in for me and then missed a call from them 11:30 wednesday (presumably to pick up the cam). My mate ended up getting a subwoofer install from them when he went to pick up the cam for me.

Highly recommending Street Guardian and Xtreme Car Audio Blacktown, they both know how to run a customer centric business.

still waiting delivery of mine from last week.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

if any of you guys that are getting these first deliveries have any questions, anything that's not clear or anything you think we could do better, please let us know, always here to answer questions and the feedback helps us shape the products, we do spend a bit of time trying to make things as straightforward as possible but I know there's always room for improvement
That kind of honesty is refreshing! Thanks :)

Back