Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

Hot-pixel is fixed with calibration and new firmware install. With 2nd batch of SG9665GC FM interference will be resolved for most customers ( new double-shielded power lead ), but we need to get feedback and confirmation from end-user about that, then DCMan can adjust info.

I was actually wondering about radio interference because I have a 2m/440 ham radio with an NMO antenna on the trunk lid installed in the car. If I key up at 50 watts, will that cause any hiccups with the SG9665GC?

I was actually wondering about radio interference because I have a 2m/440 ham radio with an NMO antenna on the trunk lid installed in the car. If I key up at 50 watts, will that cause any hiccups with the SG9665GC?

I wouldn't think so, I don't know much about ham radio though so couldn't say for sure what impact they have on other electronics

try it and see and let us know the result.

Do you use the 'Ham Radio' whilst driving? I would not have thought so myself, a bit like using a mobile phone 'on the go'

Mine (many many youthful moons ago!) was in my bedroom and given its size and power requirements would have needed an eight wheeler complete with a genny on board to power and cart it around:);)

The older rig you're referring to is prolly what hams today call a boat anchor, completely unsuitable for mobile use. My rig in the car is a dual-bander, but I only talk on it once in a while. I'm mostly a sandbagger.

http://www.qrz.com/lookup/KT4JX

now tested microSDHC 32Gb Class10 UHS-I 300x Transcend Premium
here are the results:

hD3k

hD1O

CrystalDiskMark 3.0.2 x64 (C) 2007-2012 hiyohiyo
Crystal Dew World : http://crystalmark.info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* MB/s = 1,000,000 byte/s [SATA/300 = 300,000,000 byte/s]

Sequential Read : 88.086 MB/s
Sequential Write : 21.072 MB/s
Random Read 512KB : 82.905 MB/s
Random Write 512KB : 4.802 MB/s
Random Read 4KB (QD=1) : 5.289 MB/s [ 1291.2 IOPS]
Random Write 4KB (QD=1) : 1.218 MB/s [ 297.3 IOPS]
Random Read 4KB (QD=32) : 5.272 MB/s [ 1287.1 IOPS]
Random Write 4KB (QD=32) : 0.221 MB/s [ 53.9 IOPS]

Test : 1000 MB [E: 0.0% (0.0/30.0 GB)] (x5)
Date : 2015/07/07 17:24:12
OS : Windows 8 Enterprise Edition [6.2 Build 9200] (x64)
ahD5a.png

Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 19.0 MByte/s
Reading speed: 69.3 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

that's about what I got when I tested by microSDHC 128Gb Class10 UHS-I 300x Transcend Premium

in Commonwealth of Independent States (former USSR) also will be delivered this brand and this model.

I have been using Transcend 300x series for nearly 9 month changing between different dashcam models and no major complaints so far.

Wish I had seen this before ordering a Delkin 32 card!
Are the ones you have listed better ?
Cheers

Wish I had seen this before ordering a Delkin 32 card!
Are the ones you have listed better ?
Cheers

There might be few other good high class memory cards brands / series out there, but I have positive experience with Higher speed class Toshiba, Kingston, Lexar 300x and Transcend 300x series. ( now testing Lexar 633x )

For past few month I have been testing Lexar 32, 64Gb 300x-series with very good results. Lexar is made by Micron ( one of the most popular CMOS sensor companies: Aptina ) and its an official GoPro memory card. Lexar is not cheap, but at least I can relay on durability, good performance and 99.99% piece of mind.

Reactions: GRG
There might be few other good high class memory cards brands / series out there, but I have positive experience with Higher speed class Toshiba, Kingston, Lexar 300x and Transcend 300x series. ( now testing Lexar 633x )

For past few month I have been testing Lexar 32, 64Gb 300x-series with very good results. Lexar is made by Micron ( one of the most popular CMOS sensor companies: Aptina ) and its an official GoPro memory card. Lexar is not cheap, but at least I can relay on durability, good performance and 99.99% piece of mind.
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I've got a Delkin due today, if the issues I'm having continue I may have to look at an alternative.

If you get chance I've just posted a couple of questions in a new post, any input would be appreciated

Cheers

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I've got a Delkin due today, if the issues I'm having continue I may have to look at an alternative.

If you get chance I've just posted a couple of questions in a new post, any input would be appreciated

Cheers
No probl.
Not sure about Delkin, never had their cards.

About your questios regarding BV 650, best to wait @alexsoll to replay. He knows BV inside-out ;)

Reactions: GRG
Back