Street Guardian promotional activity.

Soon the SG part of this forum are bigger then the mini xxxx and blackvue forum

Uuuuuuu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Titillating

As if my sleep pattern wasent screwed up enough, now we are finally going to see a Guardtrack product too :cool:
Now i am sure i will not fall asleep before noon, but that seem to be the standard lately sleep from noon to 3 or 4 in the afternoon when i get woken up by someone making noise.

I had kind of forgotten about Guardtrack :oops:

So the GT homepage will get a overhaul soon ? it haven't changed much i see ( still have it bookmarked )

Guardtrak has been on the backburner for a while, Street Guardian keeps us busy enough, the focus will be a bit different with Guardtrak though as all will be lower cost version products

Okay, well so far i think looking from here things have panned out alright, if GT will end up being the lower cost products so be it.

Okay, well so far i think looking from here things have panned out alright, if GT will end up being the lower cost products so be it.
Was originally intended to be the other way around but we got mucked around for so long by Ambarella that Guardtrak got put on hold forever

well the SG star at Novatek are rising instead i assume.

Hi,

as I remember somebody mentioned it will be 2 new models on the market in the end of September. Are there any schedules at the moment?

I also checked the forum and found a discussion a year ago about SG availability in New Zealand. Any chance things improved since then? (I couldn't find local resellers :-( )

Hi,

as I remember somebody mentioned it will be 2 new models on the market in the end of September. Are there any schedules at the moment?

I also checked the forum and found a discussion a year ago about SG availability in New Zealand. Any chance things improved since then? (I couldn't find local resellers :-( )

we'll release 2 new models soon, might not make it for the end of this month as they got pushed back a bit due to one of our component suppliers letting us down with a delivery which delayed our production, not far off though

we still haven't got a new distributor in NZ but we are looking at the possibility of servicing the NZ market ourselves directly as our freight company recently announced they are adding an international service very soon and the rates from Sydney to NZ were pretty much on par with what it currently costs us to do from Sydney to Perth

our freight company recently announced they are adding an international service very soon and the rates from Sydney to NZ were pretty much on par with what it currently costs us to do from Sydney to Perth

Good stuff fella.............. Distance is blurry these days

Hello from the 2017 Global Sources October Street Guardian trade show booth (5J33) in Hong Kong.

5016343a9f65960414a2da3666434301.jpg

Back