Street Guardian promotional activity.

You aren't giving anything away with the booth decoration this year (in the past you could see the new model cases and numbers!)

we have a couple of new models almost ready to go so decided against showing them to try and prevent copy versions of our own products coming out before we release, reality of the situation unfortunately

we have a couple of new models almost ready to go so decided against showing them to try and prevent copy versions of our own products coming out before we release, reality of the situation unfortunately

You should put up some unusual looking fake camera photos and see what happens. :cool:

yeah you'd see a bunch of weird looking copies hitting the market :D

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...-the-sg9665gc-listed.9473/page-54#post-140639

9a9e7ca7b6f984fcbdde0be0b2192da5.jpg

Y
missed opportunities due to not being able to show them versus missed opportunities due to stolen IP, it's the lesser of two evils

I'd be a greater evil. I'd "accidentally" leave a card or thumb drive laying on the table marked "New Firmware" which would have self-destructive code on it so when the crap-heads thought they were getting one over on me, I'd be getting one over on them as their computers died from trying to steal their way to success instead of earning it :p

Phil

Y

I'd be a greater evil. I'd "accidentally" leave a card or thumb drive laying on the table marked "New Firmware" which would have self-destructive code on it so when the crap-heads thought they were getting one over on me, I'd be getting one over on them as their computers died from trying to steal their way to success instead of earning it :p

Phil
I like the way you think - insidiously. :D

It's just my subversive side showing. There are many ways where one can create a win, but none are more fun and rewarding than causing the competition to lose because of themselves :cool:

Phil

It's just my subversive side showing. There are many ways where one can create a win, but none are more fun and rewarding than causing the competition to lose because of themselves :cool:

Phil
Yeah, there's an extra level of satisfaction (and maybe a touch of karma?) when that happens.

So far not one mention of camel toes with a dashcam because we all know how good they are these days

Back