e1b95c3fd6bb03cb5d9456e3140bc03b.jpg

538459ddfe71d3d0ad5a55ffa9f24a44.jpg

e7206f17a1f2d64cc5a50acd50f1e318.jpg

Now we have a face. ;)

Look Chinese. Size too.:):D

I'll email my resume. :)

Couple of new models on there too :)

Enjoy gents, hope it goes well!

I like the way it look as if there is a huge dashcam put on top of the computer monitor :)

SG9665GF from the pictures above (former GuardTrak models?) when will this model be available? Any specification available? Price?

SG9665 Good For ( a later release ) :D

Seem like it will have a larger ( visiable ) footprint than the GC in a setup like mine, but never the less i still think its a interesting form factor.

GF = Grand Finale ;)

Naaaa i do think jokiin can 1 up that one many times in the years to come, though a full size of a creditcard isent large even if its all in full view, i am sure there is even more stealthy dashcams on the horizont.

It allso cant be by much the GF is more visible than the GC, proberly a handfull of mm at worst on my windscreen.

Naaaa i do think jokiin can 1 up that one many times in the years to come, though a full size of a creditcard isent large even if its all in full view, i am sure there is even more stealthy dashcams on the horizont.

It allso cant be by much the GF is more visible than the GC, proberly a handfull of mm at worst on my windscreen.
Time will tell, just need to be a patience ;)

Well with the wallet i have, patience is no problem.

Got yet another job let down yesterday, dosent bother me much any more, but the fact i will soon have to beggin on the street to get somthing to eat do bother me a whole lot, proberly allso the reason why i have sleep problems again.

what model is this SG9665WG ? Wi-Fi ?

ag3Se.png

He he make one wonder how jokiin can find time to us in here :)

Back