Street guardian sg9663dc PRO 2ch or viofo a129?

Yes, I can give a special coupon if you order direct. Amazon has a heavy fee we can avoid. Anyone can me a private message if interested.
would that be cheaper than what Amazon is currently charging since it bypasses all those heavy fees?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

is there a lowered price if I were to opt out of having no microSD card? I had purchased another microSD card in preparation for a new dash cam. the bundle that comes with the 32gb is $279.95 usd with no tax and 2 day shipping from amazon.

Yes we have a special no card option we don't advertise. I'll private message you the link. We do Priority Mail shipping (free) and it's almost always 2 days.

would you guys know what fuse type a WRX 2019 CVT uses for the hardwiring kit?

I've done a little research and I believe you have answered this question for someone before.

however, I had seen some sources say that it is a mini ATM fuse. I'm not too quite sure if that is the same as a mini ato.

Every combination comes with mini ATO by default with the others added into the bag.
For example, if you ordered the mini ATO low profile edition, you'll receive mini ATO pre-attached, and additional mini ATO low profile in the same bag ready to plug in.
(for USA hard wire kits that is, this might not be forever but all stock is this way today)

so even if I order the mini ato low profile, it would come as a mini ato with an additional mini ato low profile piece?

I apologize as I never learned about fuse boxes, (this will be my first time tapping into the fuse box)

perhaps I may need to do a bit more research on the fuses, however, I have narrowed it down to the fuse being mini ato. based on what you said, if I were to order mini ato low profile, it would be the safest bet to order that since that kit has the mini ato default with mini ato low profile extension pieces? so in case the fuses are mini ato, I simply would be able to leave out the mini ato low profile extension pieces?

Back