Street Guardian SG9665GC vs Xiaomi CAR DVR (2016)

M Basta

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is this a true story? Can anyone confirm such distinct differences between these two?

Something seems a-fish, but I'm no expert.

your link is dead but I think I know which one it was, it was done by a retailer that sells the other brands, he has a heap of videos comparing our products to everything he sells or intends to sell

your link is dead but I think I know which one it was, it was done by a retailer that sells the other brands, he has a heap of videos comparing our products to everything he sells or intends to sell

Ok, I was hoping the video was imbedded (it shows that way for me), but here's the actual link (just remove asterisks):
http://you**tube.com/watch?v=UiGo6_iH3mc

So you suspect it was "tampered with", for lack of a better word. That was my first thought.

Same test was posted HERE

You can read all "saga" HERE

and admin reaction:

After reading moral_hazards post, I checked IP addresses and it is the same IP as -Pizdys-.

I have banned moral_hazard and have warned -Pizdys-. Also note that it appears that -Pizdys- is located in UK not Germany.

Doesn't surprise me that someone associated with Xiaomi would do that.

Blatant thievery and lying is deeply imbedded in Xiaomi culture. I distinctly remember about two years ago how they blatantly ripped off everything Apple (the look of their phones, their packaging, their website was spitting copy of Apple ... it was truly sickening and repulsive how they denied it too ... any moron could see what they were doing). Even if they've changed now, those very steps they took made them the success they are today, so I see the whole company being built on lies and theft. It really turned me off to their products and permanently damaged their brand for me.

I don't know who this seller is, but if you sleep with fleas ...

Back