Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

yeah, for hide-away places need external GPS, but as I understood, that project is only on the paper at the moment .We will see.

I would guess that the radar detector version will need external as the GPS is sitting right where the detector hardware would need to go

@niko
Can you elaborate more about "Support external mobile power bank", is it 5v via USB or 12v via power port?

@niko
Can you elaborate more about "Support external mobile power bank", is it 5v via USB or 12v via power port?

I assume it via 5V, but I will test and let you know.

Hmm.. without a second camera - a dead product... imho

Hmm.. without a second camera - a dead product... imho
Why ? Plz explain your postion.
Its good to heat all kind of opinions ;)

It does look like the spaceship out of the Fight of the Navigator though :)

flight1.jpg

I think this dash cam is a move in the right direction - remote lenses. I got a bit excited but then - 1 lens .... ohh
I would greatly appreciate if anyone could hint if there will be 2 channel model of this as existence of the "Rear/USB" port might suggest to that.

@niko хорошая музыка :D

Last edited:
I think this dash cam is a move in the right direction - remove lenses. I got a bit excited but then - 1 lens .... ohh
I would greatly appreciate if anyone could hint if there will be 2 channel model of this as existence of the "Rear/USB" port might suggest to that.

@niko хорошая музыка :D

Well, seeing how the Panorama X2 records to two microSD cards, if you bought two Panorama X1 it would be nearly the same thing. (except for playback while in the car of course)

It will be easier to install not having to run a long wire, if constant/battery power is accessible in the back for a hard wire kit (parking mode)

I agree that an X3 is the next best R & D investment though. (pros/cons of two X1 vs one X3) There is no X3 in development yet at this time. (step by step, expensive)

Last edited:
What is the length of the USB video cable and is it possible to extend it?

My prototype came with about 2.5m vieo cable, but for mass-production it may be same as on X2, 6 metre. In theory the longest can be up to 10 metre.

Browsing for IMX 322 based products yesterday i fell over a slew of these on a well know trade site ;) not packing the panorama name offcourse.

I do like what i see not least as the "headunit" would fit nice into the small compartment on top of my dashbord

Browsing for IMX 322 based products yesterday i fell over a slew of these on a well know trade site ;) not packing the panorama name offcourse.

I do like what i see not least as the "headunit" would fit nice into the small compartment on top of my dashbord
U will also find from "that website" original GoPro-products ( by Chicony ) and many other well known US, Korean, Taiwan etc. - brand names manufacturers advertising their products. ;)

Back