- May 1, 2013
- Reaction score
- Dash Cam
- Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Edit 12 / 06 / 15
The Panorama X1 was the name of the PROTOTYPE product, which doesn't officially exist.
Street Guardian took over this project and now Official model name is STREET GUARDIAN SGZC12RC.
End of edited message.
Panorama X1 is one of the first Korean remote lens dashcamera systems based on supercaps ( capacitors ). Remote lens camera is quite small in size for discrete installation. Camera uses Sony Exmor IMX322 CMOS sensor, which can provide good video recording at night. Video resolution 1080p 30Fp. Motion. Supports up to 128Gb MicroSD memory card. Built-in G-sensor and GPS antenna for data logging. 2.7" capacitive touchscreen LCD. etc.
The one I have in this review is with built-in GPS but its only a prototype.
Retail version of Street Guardian SGZC12RC don't have a GPS logger.
- 1080P Full HD
- Wide dynamic range ( WDR )
- G-sensor, Motion detection, auto / cycle recording
- Sony CMOS Sensor IMX322
- Processor ( CPU ): Zoran Coach 12p
- Remote lens camera. Up to 6m video cable
- 2.7"TFT Capacitive touch LCD, 16,000,000 true colour
- Direct power supply from vehicle cigarette lighter,DC 12- 24V.
- Video resolution: 1080p 30Fps, 720p 30Fps, 720p 60Fps.
- H.264/MPEG4 AVC video encoding, MP4 file type.
- Lens FOV 135 degree diagonal. F1.8 aperture.
- Support up to 128Gb MicroSD card..
- Smart motion detection algorithm recording with 5 seconds pre-recording.
- Event recording with built-in G-sensor.
- Built-in microphone. ON/OFF hotkey.
- Built-in supercaps ( capacitors ).
- Support external mobile power bank.
X1 cameras can be discretely mounted in front-, rear windows or on side door of your car. Basically you may have 4 channel 1080p 30Fps discretely mounted camera system, if you buy 4 set of X1
Below are different ways on where camera can be mounted in the car
P.S. I have "removed" camera lens from DVR Mirror in order to show you the real look of how X1 would look when mounted at the front. Further sample photos will be with rearview dvr-mirror camera lens as it is.
Rear camera DIY Project