Street Guardian SGZC12SG built-in-GPS & NEW Capacitive Smart-Touch Screen

We can help with that as we have access to whole sale memory card pricing. I'd be happy to put together a bundle.

awesome. Could you bundle the G with the highest verified-to-work SDXC card? I was just going to wait on amazon deals

The Panorama G has proven to be a success so the factory is ramping up production much bigger for round 2.
Local Stock is sold out, Only 5 G's remaining on Amazon FBA/Prime https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00LXRR7L4After that: OUT OF STOCK - Back Ordered Until September 30! (Factory PCB SMT line firing up ASAP)

Only 1 left! Sold Out!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00LXRR7L4
l7MSZPa.png

EDIT:

FYI: It looks like 1 of the last G orders didn't clear Amazon's payment verification system.
(which means there is currently one G left again!)
I wanted to post right away for anyone that can't wait until the end of the month for new stock to arrive.

EDIT: (sold out again)

Last edited:
Could the "Speed Display" be disabled since the GPS is built-in ?

Could the "Speed Display" be disabled since the GPS is built-in ?

Good idea but it's already on the firmware enhancement wish list. (See a few pages back). The speed/location could still be accessed via registratorviewer even if the the on screen display osd stamp is turned off is the idea. The other suggestion was the ability to turn off GPS logging all together for special occasions.

Jarad, since you said you're monitoring the thread here, I thought I'd post my response to your question here since it bounced via the Amazon system.
(xxxxxxxxx@marketplace.amazon.com) cannot be delivered because there was a problem with the recipient's email system

------------- Begin message -------------

Hello,

The power cord for the Panorama S & G is 300cm or just under 10ft

You can use a standard cigarette power cord extension, or even an extension for the "35135 Nokia" connector at the end.
35135 means the outside is 3.5mm and the pin is 1.35mm

I'm not sure if this is the right one, but looks close. (1.3 instead of 1.35 though)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00FT9VW0O
>>EDIT: Above Cable confirmed working!<<<

Or just search for: cigarette lighter extension

~Jon

--- Original message ---

Jon,

After following the Panorama G thread over on dashcamtalk, I decided to purchase one last night.

I currently have a G1Wc as a temporary setup, and it came with a pretty long power cable to allow me to run it neatly out of sight.

My question is, how long is the cable for the Panorama G? I'm hoping I'll be able to run the cable the same way, but if it's much shorter, I will have to come up with a different route to run the wires.

Thanks so much for your time.

Jared

Last edited:
My personal Priority from high - low (based on everyday use as security tool, not as action cam)

- Option to choose MPH/KPH>>>[this is confirmed in the works]

- Turn OFF ALL LED Parking Mode only

- Enable/Disable GPS logging

- Enable/Disable OSD (on screen display bar at the bottom)

- Motion detection sensitivity (High, Middle, Low) may save some space on SD Card for more Motion Recordings.

- Turn OFF Buttons LED's in same time as Display / LCD standby mode 30 seconds, 60 seconds, always ON(OFF). MUST for night time driving,
Note: blue recording led not included only because some users preferences to see confirmation of the recording when LCD in standby.

- Option to OFF / ON Blue Recording led
- OFF: lead always on when recording (default current mode)
- ON: will go off with display / LCD standby mode.

- One click EVENT FILE LOCK With LCD in standby mode. (Now need to click twice when LCD is in standby mode)

- Bring back the Violet / Purple night time enhance mode shading the older II firmware used to have (GUI on/off option instead of firmware dependent.

- Choose 12Mbps, 15Mbps, 18Mbps in GUI menu (or separate firmwares worst case)

- Default Language to English for future firmware updates.

- Increase Cyclic Recording (add 10 minute above the current 5 minute one)

**Important for Warranty**
Add SN (Serial Number) to About Menu or laminated version of the SN sticker only because regular printed label can be easily erased just by touching it accidentally with fingers or by just holding it when attaching or removing dachcam from the car mount.

@Pier28
Hi Pier28,
Any news on Firmware update?
dashcam lights are glowing as christmas tree at night.)) need of Parking Mode

Thanks

Developer is still hard at work perfecting the new dual channel X2. No ETA on when he can dedicate R&D cycles the some of the G list. I'd say we'll hear / see something by the end of the month. (MPH at the very least)

Ok cool.
I will have to use black tape for now))) just to cover LEDs at night.

Black tape project. LoL

Last edited:
Just FYI
Registrator Viewer have problem with Panorama G Speed reading from GPS.

This is related to the GPS time sync data fix on the latest beta firmware. GPS data should be logging correcting and fixed in the next G firmware release. (few weeks)
See if this new version of RegistratorViewer helps at all. (real fix will come in the new firmware)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n51oewe2qcwj3qq/RegistratorViewer.exe?dl=0

Registrator Viewer version 5.9.0.4 also Not showing speed with current beta firmware...
I guess only next G firmware release will fix it.

Attachments

• Window 2014.09.11 18-51-27 (0-00-58.124).jpg
    Window 2014.09.11 18-51-27 (0-00-58.124).jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 12
Most likely need to wait yes. 2 last things. See if the other player http://dashcamviewer.com works.

Also If you're on the east coast make sure your time zone is set to -04 instead of -05. (1 hour manual off set for DST)
Time was/is set correctly, 1 hour manual off set for DST.
In my testing on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit with dedicated video card, Dashcamviewer has video playback lagging, but speed is working.)))

Back