Suggestions appreciated.

Emiction

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all i just joined this site but have been a lurker for a few weeks.
So i am looking for a dash cam for my 2013 camaro. I am looking for a good quality camera that records in hd, is discreet, has parking mode which i am planning to hardwire by getting a black magic pro, and a capacitor since i live in a pretty hot area. my budget is around 150$. the current ones i have narrowed down to are the viofo a119 and the blackvue dr3500. any suggestions or opinions are greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!

When you say capacitor, do you mean your looking for a camera with a capacitor or are you going to add a separate capacitor?
I've never used the Blackvue, so maybe others who have might be able to comment on it.
As you know the A119 is new and firmware updates will improve upon anything you've heard or seen about til now.

When you say capacitor, do you mean your looking for a camera with a capacitor or are you going to add a separate capacitor?
I've never used the Blackvue, so maybe others who have might be able to comment on it.
As you know the A119 is new and firmware updates will improve upon anything you've heard or seen about til now.
sorry i should have been more specific but yes i would prefer a camera with a built in capacitor

... would prefer a camera with a built in capacitor
Also consider the $130 Thinkware F50. Don't think you'd need a BDP device with the F50, as such functionality is inbuilt.

Back