T130 Firmware

I running that version.
I haven't seen any other releases.
I installed this firmware on January 14th. The main and rear cameras are in operation. Low bitrate parking recording enabled. Over the past time, there have been no problems with starting the DVR, as well as its transition to parking mode and back. The registrar in the parking lot was turned off by a timer, not from a drawdown of the battery.

This should fix the camera totally powered off issue after restart.
The firmware date-time is 0209, you can check this to judge if the firmware is updated or not.

The firmware date-time is 0209, you can check this to judge if the firmware is updated or not.
Can you please elaborate on the power issue fixed in the firmware? Is this the same issue where Dashcam turns off when the engine starts?
Thanks, Yes. It fixed the power-off issue. Thanks for providing the google drive link of the firmware. When are you planning to release this fix on the Viofo support website?
I am looking for the compatible rear camera firmware as well?

Why are you not satisfied with the latest firmware for the rear camera V1.1 20220120 from Viofo offsite?
Actually, I am good with the rear camera firmware, I am okay even if the rear and front cameras have a different version of the firmware. But, V1.1 20220120 doesn't have the sudden power-off fix, I got the firmware 0209 for power issue fix via the Google Drive link. So my question is when are we releasing the fixed version?

Actually, I am good with the rear camera firmware, I am okay even if the rear and front cameras have a different version of the firmware. But, V1.1 20220120 doesn't have the sudden power-off fix, I got the firmware 0209 for power issue fix via the Google Drive link. So my question is when are we releasing the fixed version?
V1.1 0210

This is the latest version, but you can keep the version you have installed.

The rear cam firmware is not updated frequently, the firmware date-time is not the same as the front cam.

Exposure values reset when the camera is turned off and on. If the exposure setting is selected - or +,
if the camera is turned off and on,
the last exposure you selected will appear in the settings,
but it will save as 0.0 when recording.
resets whenever it is turned off and on.

With all notifications and alerts turned off, the camera makes a sizzling sound at closing.

The time zone is incorrect.
Last firmware https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000131927-viofo-t130-dash-camera-firmware

I tried t130 1.1 0211.
I can confirm that the exposure reset and time zone issue that I mentioned in 0209 in my previous has been fixed.

When you turn off the sound notifications in the settings, when you restart the camera, noise comes from the speaker. You can test it by putting your ear close to the camera.

Last edited:
The page your link points to does have both front and rear firmware files, but they're out of date at this point.

My VIOFO contact just updated the new T130 firmware download page to include the latest front and rear firmware files.

t130_support_firmware_download_page.png

The page your link points to does have both front and rear firmware files, but they're out of date at this point.
The page my link points to has a file for the rear camera which is up to date.
You asked in your previous post: Where can I download the firmware for the rear camera? That's why I gave this link.

My VIOFO contact just updated the new T130 firmware download page to include the latest front and rear firmware files.

View attachment 60193
Nice to know the website has been updated.

Could you ask your contact that they also include the change log for the rear camera and also show the file size for consistency?

The rear file listed is exactly the same as the one @Karagandinez posted.
@viofo @VIOFO-Support new designed web pages will help a lot for users trying to find the latest public firmware. I expect beta release firmware will be via special links @viofo post from time to time.

The page my link points to has a file for the rear camera which is up to date.
You asked in your previous post: Where can I download the firmware for the rear camera? That's why I gave this link.
I did not ask where to download the rear camera file.

I only pointed out that the VIOFO site had been reorganized and that the new page for the T130 firmware download did not include the rear file at that time. I will agree that both the old support page and the new T130 page now have same rear firmware file available, but the front camera firmware files are different.

I think we're both trying to achieve the same thing, to make sure T130 users know how to access the front and rear camera firmware files. :)

My VIOFO contact has updated the T130 firmware download page to include the front and rear camera change log info and their file sizes in MB.

t130_support_firmware_download_page_v2.png

My VIOFO contact has updated the T130 firmware download page to include the front and rear camera change log info and their file sizes in MB.

View attachment 60201

Nice work.
Could you also pass on to them that there are two paths to the firmware via the new website that needs fixing?

On the new site if you go to submit a ticket the landing page is different and so is the version of firmware that the page points to. In this case, it gives you the older version of the T130 front dashcam "The version number is T130_ V1.1_ 20220211"
~https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000131927-viofo-t130-dash-camera-firmware

Last edited:
Back