Two bad drivers in one trip.

Mozzie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A119, B1W, A119S, A129+ Duo
at least the blue falcon slotted in behind the SUV instead of forcing his way in front of him. (wish they'd sell the falcon here - much nicer looking than ford's latest sedans like the "five hundred" and especially that "taurus x" wagon thing... plus the falcon is RWD and can be had with the mustang's V8 and a decent suspension setup, right?)

anyway, when you said "same car again" i was like "uh... the first one was silver, not blue!" then on the replay i saw them throwing something out the window.

only thing i ever throw out the window is things like apple cores or banana peels - ONLY stuff that's natural/biodegradable, and i make sure it lands in dirt/grass, not on the road. oh wait, i have dumped out the contents of a cup, like when i left a drink in the car and it got hot or was just leftover melted ice... but i keep the cup inside - only the liquid hits the ground.

O0ps. I should have clarified that the throwing was from the blue Ford doing two stupid things in a short time. I could not tell what item was thrown out but it seemed to be a packaging type container.

FYI - Ford Australia has shut shop forever in OCT 2016. We ware waiting to see what imported offerings they will provide. The mustang is now selling here but we may get cars from Ford Europe. GM(Holden) is also shutting shop here in 2017. The cops are still trying to source some fast highway patrol vehicles that were previously provided by Ford and Holden. The mustang is not quite up to spec yet.

Back