Unmarked Police officer catches distracted driver; gives card requesting cammers vid

James Bond proved that rock salt is totally ineffective

Haha now i am thinking Grace Jones, and what a freak she was / is, both IRL and in that movie.

I don't think James Bond proved anything given he's a fictional character. :rolleyes:

All based on real life though, lots of the technology he has introduced us to has been real, from gyrocopters to jet packs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ased-real-life-MI6-agent-Pieter-Tazelaar.html
A fictional character based on someone from real life, performing actions created from the mind of an imaginative writer, is no more convincing or credible than time travel in a SciFi movie or a spider bite imparting supernatural powers.

I can personally attest to the fact that rock salt fired from a shotgun is in fact possible and effective - I still have a small scar on my leg as a reminder.

...lots of the technology he has introduced us to has been real, from gyrocopters to jet packs....
And what does that have to do with fictional James Bond 'proving' anything? Captain Nemo, oops, I meant Jules Verne, introduced us to nuclear energy before anyone knew what nuclear energy was but that doesn't prove anything about rock salt. :rolleyes:

We Danes,,, or should i say some of we Danes, with a somewhat flaky past.

Well we couldn't really make do with the No 7 or what the hell it is bird shot thats all that is allowed here, so it was pretty common to open up bird shot cartridges to replace the little pellets with something more substantial like steel balls in the 6 - 8 mm size.
But we never put salt in there, but i have on occasion made a few new years rockets with the effect charge removed and replaces with a lot of pepper, so there have been some sneezing on new-years evening downwind from us.
The reloading shells stopped when i got a pipeline up and running "importing" the real stuff, which in our world was 00 & 000 buck shot and deer slugs, the stuff sold like hot cakes :)

but i have on occasion made a few new years rockets with the effect charge removed and replaces with a lot of pepper, so there have been some sneezing on new-years evening downwind from us.

:mask: diabolical.

Back