[USA] Helmet Camera Video: Car Crossing blows red light, hits Daytona 675

lol @
"whaddaya mean pull over, my bike's already f**kin over a$$hole!"

then once he was on the sidewalk and turned around, i thought it had turned into a hit n run.

TIWWHDC
(this is why we have dash cams)

:rolleyes: Glad it was not worse.

i have to wonder what kind of helmet that is, and where the cam is mounted. it reminds me of wearing a football helmet with that weird bar across the bottom, which you can see through.

Ouch!
Hope you weren't hurt to bad an everything gets put right.

Mega ouch, Here's another example of why you'll never catch me on a bike on public roads. (view from rider behind) The rider was wearing a cam too, not sure why it's not posted as well.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Driver error on the biker's part. Went wide in the turn and it was a matter of either hitting the oncoming vehicle head on or leave the road. Don't feel sorry for him at all. Also wouldn't surprise me if he tried to sue someone for his own error.

I haven't been on a motorized 2-wheel vehicle since I came to realize they are the most dangerous mode of transportation there is. 60MPH and nothing between you and the pavement except air is asking for trouble.

I've learned that pulling out quickly from being first at a light can have consequences.
I've been hit on a motorcycle by a car, too.
Big cities suck in many ways for personal safety and life-span/longevity.

I think the first video was in San Francisco. Probably one the most dangerous cities in USA for pedestrians, cyclist and motororist alike. I won't even drive downtown over there.

Back