V1.8.7 Android APP beta tester please

Installed will give it a spin tomorrow

Let me know your phone brand, module, Android version please after testing, thanks!

UMIdigi Z android 7.1.1

Need new phone too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but lucekly unlike most people i can live with a very bad phone, and this one are aging now and a bit strange now and then.
But spending money on a new phone are not on my charts anytime soon.

I have been playing around with the new APP and it seem to work just fine on my phone.

Hi estore009,
Are there any significant changes in the new version of the App, or is it just minor bug fies?
1.8.5 wouldn't work on my LG G6 Android running 8.0.0, so you kindly sent me a link for the previous version 1.8.4, which is working fine.

or is it just minor bug fies?
Yes, some minor bugs from V1.8.5 APP. Anyway, I wish you can help me to test it with your LG G6 phone to see if it works or not?

Bad news I am afraid. 1.8.6 has the same problem as 1.8.5 on my LG G6.

When you open the App, the initial blue Blueskysea screen changes to the black connect screen with the red circle. But then the app closes down and returns to the main phone's home screen.

I have reinstalled 1.8.4 and this works fine on the LG G6.

But then the app closes down and returns to the main phone's home screen.
Could you mind send me the APP crash log for further inspection? You can find the crash logs in your phone "files manager" section, thank you!

Hi there, please see attached. Three crash files from yesterday. All from testing 1.8.6

Attachments

• crash-2019-03-16-11-28-42-1552735722083.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 3
V1.8.7 seems to be OK (y) The app opens and I have full functionality when testing on both my cameras.
I will keep using and will let you know if I have any issues.

So I should edit the post with "V1.8.7 Android APP beta tester please" lol...

I have an LG G6+ and v1.8.7 still closes shortly after opening. I have tried v1.8.5 which I believe is the version currently on the play store and it closes too.

v1.8.4 and v1.8.3 both work fine.

And before anyone asks, yes, I am uninstalling prior to installing the new versions :)

I have an LG G6+ and v1.8.7 still closes shortly after opening. I have tried v1.8.5 which I believe is the version currently on the play store and it closes too.
Send me the APP crash log, we will have a look, thank you!

Okay, have four crash logs from v1.8.7, should be attached to this post.

Attachments

• v1.8.7_crashes_lg_g6_plus.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 4
First time running, got a message saying unfortunately it had stopped, second time it says "B1W-CARVCR keeps stopping" x Close app

This version does not appear to be creating crash logs or it's crashing in a way that is not allowing it to create them.

Edit: Has anyone else given v1.8.9 a try and if so, what was your result? I tried it several more times this morning hoping it may write a crash log but no such luck.

Last edited:
In my xiaomi Mi 9 (android 9), at the moment, it works very well ... (y)

Back