Viofo A119 v3 (Firmware 2.6) Stop & Go on Red Lights

Would you also like to have this feature?

• Total voters

Durocks

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
@viofo @VIOFO-Support I noticed that when I turn on the Stop & Go function, the camera emits a horn sound to signal me when I'm stopped and the car in front of me moves. It's great for when I'm not the first car in the queue.

Is there a chance we can get this functionality to also detect lights turning yellow/green (From red), for when we are the car in the front and no one is in front in a future firmware upgrade? Maybe also make it optional in case someone doesn't want it? Thank you.

@viofo @VIOFO-Support I noticed that when I turn on the Stop & Go function, the camera emits a horn sound to signal me when I'm stopped and the car in front of me moves. It's great for when I'm not the first car in the queue.

Is there a chance we can get this functionality to also detect lights turning yellow/green (From red), for when we are the car in the front and no one is in front in a future firmware upgrade? Maybe also make it optional in case someone doesn't want it? Thank you.
So sorry that we have not planned to add this function at present. There are many factors that shall be taken into consideration. It is not so safe as the camera may give a wrong reminder due to the difference in different countries.

So sorry that we have not planned to add this function at present. There are many factors that shall be taken into consideration. It is not so safe as the camera may give a wrong reminder due to the difference in different countries.

Hmmm I see, but in that case the user could just turn it off, right? But I understand…

Hmmm I see, but in that case the user could just turn it off, right? But I understand…
If the buyer has not turned it off and gets the wrong reminder, it is very dangerous then. We can only add guaranteed features that function well. We know that you can understand this :D

This sounds like you want to play with a mobile phone at the lights ?

Illegal in the UK.

How many times have I seen a lead car sat on a green light when the driver isn't paying attention as they are texting away.

Indeed, had that happen today in fact! Although I must admit I was a bit of a jerk and rather than toot the horn or wait, I just drove round them :LOL:

Back