VIOFO A119 V3

No question of a doubt.

Received my V3 only last Saturday, took only about 4 days of delivery :). Attached are the dash cam and some accessories .

Attachments

• Viofo.A119 .V3.jpg
    Viofo.A119 .V3.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 43
Will the V3 be sold on amazon.ca?
I believe OCD Tronics will be offering them on Amazon.ca soon.

I'm also waiting for it to show on Amazon.ca - replacing my B1W with a V3.

2 The V2 mount is a little loose when V3 used maybe the Evo foam as used between GPS and A119 may cure that

The mount that I have when attached to the dash cam is quite firm, maybe could be some slight alteration compared to the previous V2 .

@DCshare Any problems using the suction cup mount with the V3? Or can we expect a new suction cup mount for V3 @viofo ?

Original suction cup mount Fits fine

9ac03c10ef8f91a9bb731259d45fc1ab.jpg

[
@DCshare Any problems using the suction cup mount with the V3? Or can we expect a new suction cup mount for V3 @viofo ?

I checked with the Viofo support staff before placing the order and he confirmed (see attached email from ) will fit in nicely to the new V3 dash cam (see image) . Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Viofo Reply.jpg
    Viofo Reply.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Suction Mount.jpg
    Suction Mount.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 34
Why not use the brodit moveclip mini ? It is by far the best mount for Viofo cameras.

Attachments

• c3.jpeg
    c3.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 92
Why not use the brodit moveclip mini ? It is by far the best mount for Viofo cameras.

Nice. But for the same price or less you can get another GPS mount.

With the brodit mount there is no camera part that remain on the screen. This is very important !
Also with brodit mount you can take out the camera unlimited times. With the viofo mount, after a certain number of take of, I do not see well the 2 parts.
The price is not a big one at all.

The stick on mount for V2-V3 are easily removed it just takes patience, Use the String and gently release one side (Guitar plectrums help) then gently twist to remove. A bit of force is required but it slowly comes away mount/GPS and most of the sticky pad, The rest just rolls of the windscreen.
I removed V2 GPS to fit V3 GPS. They are not interchangeable.

The mount that I have when attached to the dash cam is quite firm, maybe could be some slight alteration compared to the previous V2 .
The A119 V3 mount is exactly the same shape and size as V2, only the contacts are wired differently for advanced Parking Mode support so you don't have to connect to camera side USB port like A129 Parking Mode requires.

For me, one of the most important features is GPS for speed and location. The Brodit mount presumably means no GPS ?

For me, one of the most important features is GPS for speed and location. The Brodit mount presumably means no GPS ?

Better to get a second GPS mount if moving between multiple vehicles you own and drive on a regular basis.

For those that move between many different vehicles for work or rental cars etc, you can stick a spare GPS mount to this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B000FGI9R0

@OCD Tronic @OCD Tronic Canada

are you able to post in here once the V3 is available on amazon.ca? (or in a new thread)

Stock is en route via DHL Express to the Amazon warehouse for both USA and Canada. (for Fulfilled by Amazon & Prime)
You should see the Amazon.ca listings live next week. We'll post here when Fulfilled by Amazon stock listings are online.
You can also subscribe to this Canada Vendor thread here: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/ocd-tronic-canada.29212/

Back